Primaforce, Lean Green, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

I like less added junk

Posted by Read-More-Reviews--Here on Mar 09, 2014

I prefer Nature's Way standardised - because it contains nothing else. In my humble opinion, this is one of the better second choice options. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

great

Posted by 5588045044164481464 on Dec 18, 2013

great product not expensive

Great

Posted by Reviewer2336592 From California on Jun 03, 2012

Since I started using this product I have lost a pound every two days. Using this product w Yohimbine HCl helps suppress my appetite. Has exceeded all expectations.

No Accelerated Burning

Posted by 4984363768594796715 on Jul 04, 2012

I was using this with regular workouts and a low carb diet. Did not experience any acceleration in the weight loss department, though I did loose a couple of Kilos, but I am guessing it's more due to the exercise and change to a low carb diet - which is the normal weight loss rate. So don't know exactly what this product does.

awesome