JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Great product for persons with Parkinsons Disease

Reviewer3102790により Feb 23, 2008 に掲載

After just taking 1 capsule I noticed a significant reduction of tremor. I also noticed that my movements have speeded up, my energy level and alertness have improved. I have been taking this for just under one week now and intend to continue taking it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great product .can help with parkinson

NEDERLANDにより Dec 02, 2011 に掲載

together with low dose naltrexone can help with parkinson.for someone i know the trembling stopped

great product

Reviewer3158989により Jul 08, 2013 に掲載

I first ordered this for my husband's cousin.His father and all his fathers siblings died with alzheimers.Cousin was having memory problems,I ordered for him in March 2009.He is still able to lead singing at church and may have lost a little more memory,but he's reasonably good,because since then 3 first cousins have died with this terrible disease and more have been diagnosed.I have recommended Prevagen to them.My mother-in-law is in the nursing home with disease.Two out of three of her siblings also died with the disease.(1 died of cancer at an early age).I now buy for my husband as a preventative. Really believe in this product

not free of side effect

Reviewer1859201により Sep 22, 2011 に掲載

I woke up from the second night after taking Prevagen from one of those vivid dreams but when I tried to get back to sleep I started dreamng again wide awake , not even half asleep a very disturbing and unnerving experience. I suggest that you start taking this very cautiously with once a week or less and slowly work up to every day to avoid the worst of this kind of reaction.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good for memory, bad for migraines

AndreaFrankelにより Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

I started seeing improvements in memory in less than a week! Particularly in the areas of aphasia (not being able to think of a word) and in those senior moments of walking into a room and forgetting why I was there. Unfortunately, after about 10 days, it started triggering my migraines. I should mention that many things trigger me, and I generally do a good job of prevention that gets it down to 1, maybe 2 migraines per month. This product triggered a 3rd in the month, so I reluctantly stopped using it.

Prevagen

Reviewer2421705により May 08, 2009 に掲載

I have found Prevagen to be a remarkable product enhancing brain function. I take it and find more clarity in my thoughts and find the fogginess to have cleared. I have started my 88 year old mother on it and she states it helps her to retain the things she reads and her comprehension to have improved remarkably. She also tells me she doesn't want to stop taking it because she can think so much more clearly.

Prevagen

Reviewer2817950により Aug 31, 2011 に掲載

This product has helped my husband and myself so much, I thank God for Prevagen.

Natural anti-depressant

Immortalhairにより Mar 11, 2008 に掲載

Been taking this for anti-aging, but noticed an unintended benefit, it lifts the mood and increases energy. I suspect it allows a more abundant production of neurotransmitters, as it binds to hindering calcium ions.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

expensive but does the trick

Reviewer2352953により Mar 17, 2009 に掲載

there is no doubt taking this supplement has improved my memory and overall mental function!!

Simply Amazing!

5434676882574740062により Aug 17, 2012 に掲載

I never thought that it could be really that good not until I felt the initial effect just within a week after I first took it. It's simply amazing and anybody who might have seen the reviews about Prevagen probably want to try it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 56