JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Bill Steele

Reviewer1508886により Apr 22, 2016 に掲載

My wife has been having a bit of memory loss and she has not been on the prevagen long but says it is helping.

prevagen

5423235938654815829により May 13, 2015 に掲載

I think I will get the stronger version next time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good for memory, bad for migraines

AndreaFrankelにより Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

I started seeing improvements in memory in less than a week! Particularly in the areas of aphasia (not being able to think of a word) and in those senior moments of walking into a room and forgetting why I was there. Unfortunately, after about 10 days, it started triggering my migraines. I should mention that many things trigger me, and I generally do a good job of prevention that gets it down to 1, maybe 2 migraines per month. This product triggered a 3rd in the month, so I reluctantly stopped using it.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Supplement

5183769414363747385により Sep 30, 2014 に掲載

Been taking this for a month and I do feel a difference in clarity, I also notice I am sleeping better and longer, which was a nice surprise!

Not Sure

5652880632187142056により Aug 24, 2014 に掲載

After a few days. I seemed to have a bit clearer thinking, less "blank@ moments.(I'm 71) But then I forgot about taking them. I've in the meantime started on Turmeric so will wait til that is finished before starting again.Only 3 stars as I didn't finish the bottle.

Lottie - 71

4875328750685686782により Jun 03, 2014 に掲載

Only 3 star as i've only used it for approx 3 weeks (june 2014). No side effects. I seem to already have less "empty" moments and perhaps a bit clearer mind. I'm going to continue taking it and will continue to review.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Purchased for Alzheimers

Reviewer1425160により Jan 24, 2014 に掲載

My wife's ability to function has been deteriotating steadily for over 3 years. It took about a week for Prevagen to kick in, and I've noticed a definite improvement. I don't know if this is reversing her Alzheimer's, but it certainly is helping with daily activities. I coupled this product with Amyloban-3399 and created dynamite. Her formerly bad mood (a known problem with dementia patients) is now better than before she showed symptoms.

great product

Reviewer3158989により Jul 08, 2013 に掲載

I first ordered this for my husband's cousin.His father and all his fathers siblings died with alzheimers.Cousin was having memory problems,I ordered for him in March 2009.He is still able to lead singing at church and may have lost a little more memory,but he's reasonably good,because since then 3 first cousins have died with this terrible disease and more have been diagnosed.I have recommended Prevagen to them.My mother-in-law is in the nursing home with disease.Two out of three of her siblings also died with the disease.(1 died of cancer at an early age).I now buy for my husband as a preventative. Really believe in this product

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Most important

Reviewer1676014により Jun 07, 2013 に掲載

This is by far the most helpful of all my supplements and I love the side effect.... deep sleep. Helps me get out of circular thinking... where you don't get anywhere.I don't forget things in the middle of the sentence!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Still unsure of the health benefit

Reviewer1994621により Dec 08, 2012 に掲載

After completing the bottle, still unsure of the health benefit. No side effect noted. Quality packaging and freshness.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています