JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

Works good

Reviewer1672361により Sep 27, 2007 に掲載

Works good and got rid of cold that yin chiao couldn't. Buy this.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Planetary Herbals, yin chiao echinacea complex, 600mg tablets.

Reviewer2620540により Jan 10, 2009 に掲載

I have been using Yin Chiao for many years. a Chinese friend wrote the name in Chinese, and I took it to China town in Oakland Ca. Any time you feel a cold coming on, first signs take this and it never appears. This product get's you through the winter with out getting sick. If you get it at the health stores it cost more and they order 450 MG. iHerb.com not only has a better price you get 600mg. I give this herb a 5 star and the same for this Co. iHerb.com Vivian Thomas

Reliable ingredients

Reviewer1476453により Dec 21, 2010 に掲載

Great price. I've been using this for several years. If I take this at the first signs of a cold, it usually prevents me from getting sick. Also have used the similar formula from china. Prefer Planetary Herbals because I can trust the ingredients.

Stops Colds Dead in Their Tracks

Reviewer2344812により Dec 31, 2010 に掲載

At the very first sign of a cold (and you know your own personal signs) take six of these tablets. Then take four every four hours for the first 24 hours. It works for me every time. And this brand seems to work better than Dr. Shen's. I always have them on hand and take them with me when I travel.

excellent product

Reviewer2132271により Aug 04, 2010 に掲載

This works on my sore throat every time. Yin Chiao is for "heat signs" (Chinese medicine) such as sore throat, fever, etc

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12