JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Helps keep skin clear

LotusJ57により May 01, 2008 に掲載

If you are looking for a natural solution to acne this is it. I have found that it works wonderfully and very quickly. Love this product!

It works

Reviewer2263997により Jun 07, 2010 に掲載

It really does the job. Skin on my back has almost cleared. I'm taking the pill for 2 weeks only but I see the difference already

Skin Cleanse

Reviewer2389354により Oct 27, 2007 に掲載

I use this along with Burdock Root and Vitamins A and D to help clear the acne I have had a problem with for the past 24 years. The combination of these vitamins seem to be the only thing that work for me besides a prescription. My only problem with the product is the taste.

Planetary Herbals Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Reviewer1925596により Oct 16, 2008 に掲載

I noticed a big difference in using this product in conjunction with Burdock root.. My skin has looked so much better since using it...I have tried many things and this product exceeds all.. My skin has never been completely clear and I know it probably never will but I am ok that it is pretty close to it thanks to this product.

Yellow Dock Skin Cleanse

Reviewer2218834により Oct 27, 2010 に掲載

Unfortunately had to stop taking it because it seems to aggravate a chronic painful bladder condition I have (interstitial cystitis).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Really difficult to swallow.

4728417871663750325により Sep 09, 2014 に掲載

These tablets are not in a casing and they're big which makes them hard to swallow. I have been taking them for just under a month now and am seeing my adult acne clear up. I take it with burdock root, liver detoxifier, DIM, Vitex and zinc.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

stomach ache and sudden periods. not for me(((

Lindenにより Oct 11, 2011 に掲載

its difficult to jurge how effective or good this stuff is. intended to take it with burdock root, but stopped after two portions cause i felt unwell and my stomach was aching. on the second day periods came... no more experimenting.

great

Reviewer1183223により Jan 31, 2010 に掲載

This product does work. I seen results in one week.

it's ok

Reviewer1311340により Sep 01, 2011 に掲載

it's ok

not for shingles

Reviewer1052411により Nov 26, 2012 に掲載

got these for my husband's shingles outbreak. These didn't really work for that. May be more for acne type skin issues.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10