JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

High concentration of Vitex!

TrueReviewsにより Nov 16, 2013 に掲載

It has the highest concentration of Vitex in a capsule. I take 2 in the morning on empty stomach for hormonal regulation. It is powerful stuff as it increases progesterone levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Thank you God for creating vitex & thank you Planetary Herbals for producing vitex

5482527711608803421により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

It works; it really works after consuming it for 3 months. At last I saw 2 red lines on my pregnancy test strip. I really recommend this for PCOS sufferer. I've been married for 5 years. I've consuming it twice a days for 3 months. Thank you God for creating herbal like this & thank you Planetary Herbals for producing vitex extract.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Love it

5669580946754413886により Mar 10, 2013 に掲載

It's good product

makes a difference

Reviewer2535366により Oct 16, 2012 に掲載

I tried this specifically for a really annoying symptom I've been having as I begin menopause: excruciatingly sore breasts for more than 2 weeks out of each month. I read that Vitex is good for balancing estrogen dominance, which is what causes breast tenderness, and it has made a huge difference - they are hardly sore at all, and it began working within about a week. And I've experienced a happy side effect too: it seems to be helping me feel more balanced hormonally in general, which in turn has helped some with my menstrual migraines. Note: The dosage seems a bit high based on what I've read on line, so I'm cutting them in half and taking only half a day. So far, that seems to be enough to get the results I want.

Definitely doing something!

Reviewer1026533により Sep 06, 2012 に掲載

If nothing esle, at least I don't feel the cold as bad as I used to after taking these.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fertility and Vitex ! Attribute two pregnancies to it.

Reviewer2443371により Sep 02, 2012 に掲載

I swear by it. Long story short.... In my early 40's decided to have another child. My age and hypothyroidism worked against me. I did alot of studying about fertility and conception. Un-able to conceive naturally. I charted temperatures to predict ovulation and watched diet, basically followed the book but couldn't conceive. I could see from the temeratures on my ovulation graph that ovulation was difficult to predict due to the excessive variability (probably age related). After over a year of trying, I took Vitex and within about 3 months got pregnant. I also noticed my ovulation temperature chart normalized. We went on to have yet another one. My Babies are 3 and 4 now. I took Vitex to help get pregnant both times and will try it again for hot flashes when the time comes (with birth control). Can't go wrong with the price and service of this company. Thanks.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Highly effective for hormone balancing

vitalityにより Apr 17, 2012 に掲載

This vitex product normalised my menstrual cycle and has reduced my PMS, highly recommended. I'm taking it long term and find having two months worth in one bottle handy. This is a very good quality brand but unfortunately they use various tableting agents so if another brand has an equivalent level of standardised extract in capsule form I choose that instead.

Strong Stuff

kanacaにより Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

Using this to help with continuous symptoms of estrogen dominance. It gave me a period (or spotting) within a week. I'm now trying to adjust dosage. It seems much stronger than other brands. Make sure to take with food, because it can make you woozy.

Planetary Herbals Vitex

Reviewer2081834により Feb 07, 2012 に掲載

I have not been taking this long enough to really give a review on it. From what I understand it works gently, so I will give an upate after a couple more months :)

AMAZING

Reviewer1069829により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking Vitex for hormonal balance and my hormones have balanced quite a bit. my mood and irritability are still negatively impacted 2 weeks before (sometimes 2 weeks after) my period. The most noticeable effect of the Vitex is my appetite stabilizing and weight loss. I used to always overeat, but now i find myself stopping before i stuff myself full. Carb and sweet cravings have been reduced dramatically. It's pretty crazy, this herb is potent!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています