JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Fertility and Vitex ! Attribute two pregnancies to it.

Reviewer2443371により Sep 02, 2012 に掲載

I swear by it. Long story short.... In my early 40's decided to have another child. My age and hypothyroidism worked against me. I did alot of studying about fertility and conception. Un-able to conceive naturally. I charted temperatures to predict ovulation and watched diet, basically followed the book but couldn't conceive. I could see from the temeratures on my ovulation graph that ovulation was difficult to predict due to the excessive variability (probably age related). After over a year of trying, I took Vitex and within about 3 months got pregnant. I also noticed my ovulation temperature chart normalized. We went on to have yet another one. My Babies are 3 and 4 now. I took Vitex to help get pregnant both times and will try it again for hot flashes when the time comes (with birth control). Can't go wrong with the price and service of this company. Thanks.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

High concentration of Vitex!

TrueReviewsにより Nov 16, 2013 に掲載

It has the highest concentration of Vitex in a capsule. I take 2 in the morning on empty stomach for hormonal regulation. It is powerful stuff as it increases progesterone levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

AMAZING

Reviewer1069829により Dec 27, 2011 に掲載

I've been taking Vitex for hormonal balance and my hormones have balanced quite a bit. my mood and irritability are still negatively impacted 2 weeks before (sometimes 2 weeks after) my period. The most noticeable effect of the Vitex is my appetite stabilizing and weight loss. I used to always overeat, but now i find myself stopping before i stuff myself full. Carb and sweet cravings have been reduced dramatically. It's pretty crazy, this herb is potent!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Thank you God for creating vitex & thank you Planetary Herbals for producing vitex

5482527711608803421により Jul 22, 2013 に掲載

It works; it really works after consuming it for 3 months. At last I saw 2 red lines on my pregnancy test strip. I really recommend this for PCOS sufferer. I've been married for 5 years. I've consuming it twice a days for 3 months. Thank you God for creating herbal like this & thank you Planetary Herbals for producing vitex extract.

very helpful

Reviewer1195606により May 14, 2011 に掲載

Very effective. Now I can go without having pain during PMS.

Very Helpful

Reviewer3105224により Mar 26, 2008 に掲載

It's very difficult to find a full-spectrum Vitex product like this. It really helps manage my hot flashes, unlike any other herbal product I've tried. So glad to have found this - I highly recommend trying it!

I think It works...

Reviewer1519740により Mar 29, 2009 に掲載

I have Sjogren's syndrome and I read on a website that Sjogren's suffers make more Estrogen in comparison to Progesterone and they should rub Progesterone on their abdomen or take Vitex Chaste Berry which is a natural source of Progesterone-I think Chaste Tree Berry has evened out my endocrine system and removed any related headaches-I think it works-other than that I feel about the same which isn't all that bad...

I'm Myself Again!

Reviewer3253524により Aug 02, 2009 に掲載

The price was better than other websites. I take it because after I had my son I just felt off balance. Now I feel better overall. It's supposed to help with fertility and while I can't say if that's true, I can say that my sex life is better!!

Magic

Reviewer1951590により Apr 20, 2011 に掲載

Works almost immediately in terms of regulating the female system. I found that changes were evident after two or so days, even though I had been initially worried that the tablets wouldn't work as well as the naturopathic tincture. Well, they do! Magic stuff.

Good for menopause

Reviewer2362925により Sep 13, 2011 に掲載

Within days of starting these, my hot flashes have vanished. The hot flashes were keeping me up at night but now that they're gone, my sleep has improved.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 42