JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

cleansing

Reviewer2398221により 5 02, 2011 に掲載

Seems to encourage regularity. Tablets are a bit big but do go down relatively easily. No strong smell or taste. Three before each meal allows for a feeling of fullness and a fairy time-related visit to the bathroom after. Drink lots of water with them.

Very effective product

Reviewer2626657により 6 25, 2008 に掲載

I've been using this product for more than a year and the result is outstanding. Highly recommend!

Triphala/Garcinia

Reviewer1396107により 11 01, 2007 に掲載

I have used Triphala alone with good results. The added garcinia for wieghtloss help got me curious. So far I'm pleased with the results.It helps to curb my appetite.

Good Gentle Laxative

Reviewer2166233により 1 01, 2008 に掲載

Works gently as stated. I have lost 5 pounds recently using it, and eating right.

fantastic

Reviewer2410749により 8 05, 2010 に掲載

these give a good clean out and l,m loosing weight slowly,l,ll keep buying it

I did not like it

Reviewer3207643により 11 10, 2010 に掲載

It does not provide extra energy and have not seen or felt any benefit.

Triphala-Garcinia

Reviewer3334210により 10 12, 2008 に掲載

Helps with weight loss but causes stomach pain.

Triphala-Garcinia Program

Reviewer1143556により 9 09, 2014 に掲載

Have been taking this product for a year, and I do like the way I feel. It seems to stimulate my system just enough for a normal bowel movement, and the garcinia does help keep the weight down. I stopped briefly when I was busy and couldn't take the time to reorder, and felt the difference...I enjoy my body when I take one every day, and definitely feel I need consistent use of another laxative when I don't use it. My weight has been much more manageable; I am vegetarian and really lose the weight, of course, when I eat raw; lots of salads and green drinks allow no use of any laxative. But that is difficult to stay with; so this product helps when the carbs get out of control.

GREAT HERBAL CLEANSER

Reviewer2617260により 7 19, 2010 に掲載

THIS PRODUCT DOES EVERYTHING IT PROMISES. I DON'T BELIEVE IT CAUSES ONE TO LOSE WEIGHT, BUT IT DOES WHAT IT PROMISES... TO GIVE YOU A GOOD ELIMINATION.

WON'T BUY AGAIN

Reviewer1950650により 3 21, 2008 に掲載

I FELT ABSOLUTELY NO APPETITE SUPPRESSION WHEN THIS PRODUCT, MY BOWEL MOVEMENTS DID NOT CHANGE DURING THE ENTIRE COURSE OF TAKING THE BOTTLE OF PILLS AS DIRECTED

商品 1 - 10 の合計 15