JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 | 次のページ »

one of the best

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2287098により Mar 05, 2010 に掲載

I've used this extrct for at least 18 years. It's pure water extract, thick and very dark. It has a light licorice taste. If U like the clear extracts (Or the white powder) you'll hate this. For me it's the opposite... Never tried Now's product but I notice it's extracted w water + alcohol

Great for diabetics

Reviewer2046448により Oct 13, 2006 に掲載

I've used Stevia for years and Plantary Herbs does a good quality extract. I am a MODY3 diabetic and I really like the slightly bitter flavor of the whole leaf extract. I've read that it is used in South America to help treat diabetes. I do find that it helps with balancing my blood sugar. But mainly it is just a healthy alternative to sweetners like Splenda (sorry I don't even want to mention N----Sweet ;-(

I use this daily

Reviewer2746709により Feb 04, 2013 に掲載

I love using the whole leaf in concentrate. Love the dark natural sweetness so much better than that white powder. I flavor my hot water with it, my tea, etc. Thank you Planetary Herbals!

fine

Reviewer2356201により Dec 16, 2011 に掲載

it is fine for what it is. it isn't the bast tasting i've ever had, but it does the trick. if i can't find one i like better, i'll continue to order it.

not the usual stevia

Reviewer2325917により May 23, 2013 に掲載

This is not the mild clear stevia I am used to from new naturals. I don't like it in my coffee as it is bitter but okay for mild sweetening reminds me of lo han.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 12