JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

one of the best

Reviewer2287098により Mar 05, 2010 に掲載

I've used this extrct for at least 18 years. It's pure water extract, thick and very dark. It has a light licorice taste. If U like the clear extracts (Or the white powder) you'll hate this. For me it's the opposite... Never tried Now's product but I notice it's extracted w water + alcohol

Great for diabetics

Reviewer2046448により Oct 13, 2006 に掲載

I've used Stevia for years and Plantary Herbs does a good quality extract. I am a MODY3 diabetic and I really like the slightly bitter flavor of the whole leaf extract. I've read that it is used in South America to help treat diabetes. I do find that it helps with balancing my blood sugar. But mainly it is just a healthy alternative to sweetners like Splenda (sorry I don't even want to mention N----Sweet ;-(

I use this daily

Reviewer2746709により Feb 04, 2013 に掲載

I love using the whole leaf in concentrate. Love the dark natural sweetness so much better than that white powder. I flavor my hot water with it, my tea, etc. Thank you Planetary Herbals!

fine

Reviewer2356201により Dec 16, 2011 に掲載

it is fine for what it is. it isn't the bast tasting i've ever had, but it does the trick. if i can't find one i like better, i'll continue to order it.

not the usual stevia

Reviewer2325917により May 23, 2013 に掲載

This is not the mild clear stevia I am used to from new naturals. I don't like it in my coffee as it is bitter but okay for mild sweetening reminds me of lo han.

Very strong

erinconnorsにより Jul 26, 2013 に掲載

Use with caution!

Stevia

Reviewer1476132により Jul 04, 2008 に掲載

Terrible taste. Couldn't use.

Love the dark Stevia

Reviewer2851330により May 05, 2009 に掲載

Have used for years and appreciate the raw type.....it tastes much better to me.... appreciate your carrying it. Shila

stevia

Reviewer1914347により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

Love the way it sweetens. Handy to take along in my purse to use in restaurants.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good

Reviewer2358674により Jul 18, 2011 に掲載

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12