JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Planetary Herbals, エルダーベリーシロップ、 8液量オンス (236.56 ml)

¥2,277

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

Multi-purpose product

13 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1965182により Feb 20, 2013 に掲載

Elderberry syrup is a great immune system booster, especially after taking steroids and antibiotics. 3-4 Tbsp a day for several days and the body's immune system kicks back in, giving one more energy. It's also great for a cough at the same dosage. It's also great to add to what I call a 'virgin' hot toddy. Mix about a tbsp of honey, the juice from 1/2 fresh lemon, a couple tsps of the syrup and fill a 16 oz glass with hot water. My friends who are professional singers love this mixture which I pre-mix whenever I attend their shows and then just ask for hot water. The benefits to their throats, breathing and voices is amazing. IHerbs prices are very affordable and this particular product is of the same high quality as anything else I've purchased from IHerb. Worth keeping in your arsenal of cold-fighting, immune booster supplements.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Great poduct but beware the alcohol

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5576253305020163517により Jan 28, 2013 に掲載

I originally bought this for my 6 y.o. daughter, without noticing its high alcohol content (25%). Even though the label says it's approved for children as young as 2, my daughter refused to take it. I ended up using it myself, and it really helped me fight the flu! As for kids, I would stick with Nature's Way Elderberry Syrup or Sambucol.

Totally satisfied

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1189437により Nov 29, 2009 に掲載

We are using this with a host of other supplements and vitamins to help boost our immune systems during the flu season. We tend to get just a slight touch of whatever is going around for a very brief period of time, while others around us seem to suffer with full blown symptoms for the normal duration of the illness.

Potent Extract, only for adults

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3207183により Feb 13, 2014 に掲載

I found this very good for nipping colds/sore throat in the bud. It's extracted in 30% alcohol and tastes as such, it's got a nice warming feeling when you take it, I've read that the alcohol extracts more of the herb than other mediums. It's not suitable for children, apart from this, it's an excellent product and fantastic value for money

Tastes like cough syrup

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5198685970552149551により Feb 17, 2014 に掲載

I would not buy this product again. I can'y say whether it works as it claims or not, but the taste is awful! The alcohol content is way too high for a product like this! Nature's Way, Sambucus, Black Elderberry, Original Syrup is a million times better!!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 16