JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

PlanetaryHerbals Reishi Mushroom

Reviewer2460366により Aug 30, 2010 に掲載

I have taken this religiously, on the advice of my oncologist, and have never felt better. Have not had a cold in I can't remember how long.

Reviewer2597989により Oct 07, 2009 に掲載

I noticed a huge difference in my blood sugars after taking this supplement. Even though I am a type 1 diabetic, is still seems to be helping me stay in my target zone.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Helps with high blood pressure

PinkOverallsにより Nov 20, 2008 に掲載

This product helped reduce my husband's blood pressure.

Good for energy & immunity

Reviewer3045797により Sep 15, 2010 に掲載

A good all-purpose energy & immunity booster. Helps fight off all the little things going around when you are stressed.

Reishi Mushroom Supreme

Reviewer2174968により Dec 25, 2008 に掲載

A superior Reishi mushroom product

review

Reviewer2877120により Jan 18, 2008 に掲載

Very good tonic to take in order to stay well. I take it during the Winter months.

All-purpose energy booster...

socialnetworkasiaにより Aug 05, 2012 に掲載

...A good all-purpose energy & immunity booster.

This is a must have

Reviewer1507666により Sep 15, 2009 に掲載

This product is everything that it says it is and more. I suffer from PMDD. The headaches can be aweful. Reishi Mushrooms have stopped the side effects I have had to suffer for years. This product should be in everyone's medicine cabinet. After great research on the product itself I searched around for a price. This product can be expensive and on some sites it was horrifying. I remembered my favorite site, came here and this product was 50% kess han on other sites.

Reishi Mushroom Supreme

Reviewer1022189により Dec 30, 2011 に掲載

This is an excellent product and I can rarely get it locally, please continue to make it readily available to me.

mushrooms