JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Excellent cough medicine

Reviewer2132271により May 02, 2010 に掲載

I use this a lot, helps immediately for cough. It was the only thing that worked for my dad when he got a bad cough.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

ease coughs

Reviewer1518159により Dec 18, 2010 に掲載

this medicine does help to ease coughs. thomas-uk

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Seeking relief

Reviewer1698912により Jun 15, 2011 に掲載

I have had a severe cough for quite a while, I was told that this syrup may provide some relief. I believe that I am having some relief, although a massive wild fire is not helping my cough, due to heavy smoke on a daily basis. I will continue the use once the fire is totally controlled. I will submit an other review after I resume the use of the syrup!

Cough Syrup

Reviewer3150649により Jan 01, 2012 に掲載

I had the product recommended to me, but I haven't been sick so haven't needed to use it. I gave some to a friend with a really bad cough she couldn't seem to get rid of. She told me she improved quite a bit overnight, and wants to get some for herself. I haven't had the chance to talk to her since, but her daughter says she's out and about instead of in bed. Sounds good to me!

Calms and soothes

5128526047898909241により Sep 02, 2015 に掲載

Got this product for my family who came down with a bad flu. The syrup soothes the throat and calms the chest. If you have a cough, I'd recommend this in conjunction with the OSHEA root cough syrup.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 5