JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

bud

Reviewer1192081により Apr 01, 2008 に掲載

Purchased for a dry cough. It did open up the breathing and would relieve the cough somewhat but not for long.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wild cherry bark syrup....

Reviewer2080417により Dec 15, 2007 に掲載

Excellent cold and flu relief for toddlers.

Comes with a bite!

Reviewer1246187により Aug 15, 2008 に掲載

It's a bit strong, I wouldn't recommend this too often or for small children. I like it a lot...it has an antibotic effect. All natural ingredients!.

Professor TR Winn

Reviewer1772043により Jan 08, 2009 に掲載

My wife and I could not survive the atmosphere where we life (very poor air quality)if we did not have your syrup. It really works for post nasal drip and coughs. Please keep in stock.

Bill Carver

Reviewer1815282により Jan 18, 2009 に掲載

My wife has had an asthma and coughing problem forever. This syrup has made her life so much better. The coughing is now a past problem and although her asthma is not gone her breathing has drastically improved. This syrup is THE BEST!

Fantastic

Reviewer1081977により Apr 22, 2010 に掲載

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

Cuts a cold quick

Reviewer1788788により Dec 09, 2009 に掲載

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

Good product

Reviewer2116882により Apr 29, 2012 に掲載

My wife cough for 7 years almost every night and often during the day, this product help her to feel better, she tale it only once, I buy more to see if the caugh dissapear, If you now something better than this please write here. I must say she have no problem with lung or something viral. The taste is ok, not so bad as many say, try artichokes or wormwood to see bad taste :)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very effective but not the best taste

5253082875616483079により Sep 23, 2016 に掲載

I received my 'iherb' package today.. and took the syrup which tasted pretty disgusting but it works right away! Along with this syrup I am taking Mullein and Lobelia herbal supplements. All work magic. Cleared my lungs and I've been able to breathe the deepest and clearest I ever could. As a child I was diagnosed with a bronchial asthma.. but these herbs have helped me in many ways.. I would recommend! Not to mention this syrup is the best deal compared to other suppliers. It's twice as cheap..

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This works for croup, coughs, colds, runny nose.

Reviewer2669743により Dec 21, 2009 に掲載

So I bought it for my kids as they have respiratory problems sometimes. and I got a chance to try it out. It dries up runny noses sometimes, helps heal croup, and anything to do with the respiratory system, lower or upper.

商品 11 - 20 の合計 38