JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Important aid for cough

Reviewer1102160により Sep 11, 2013 に掲載

I have a chronic bronchial condition. Old Indian is a necessary ingredient if I am going to be able to sleep at night. I recommend it highly. Betsy

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

good

Reviewer3200400により Feb 15, 2011 に掲載

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Best "cough" syrup available

Reviewer1226795により May 25, 2010 に掲載

It doesn't get any more effective or healing than Old Indian. It doesn't just suppress the symptoms but actually soothes & heals the lungs. Just look at the ingredients -- real bark, roots and plant-based medicine. Has a real interesting kick to it going down, kind of like cognac with tree bark in it. This was actually recommended to me at a health food store by someone who said they even kept smoking while taking this & it still worked. So I guess that would be the best testimonial.

Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer2204703により May 18, 2010 に掲載

It is very effective for coughs and colds! It really is better than any other cough and cold remedies we've tried. It's very comforting to know it's there in the fridge when we need it!!!!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Fantastic

Reviewer1081977により Apr 22, 2010 に掲載

If the old adage goes if it tastes awful it works is true, then this cough syrup is for you. It takes absolutely horrid, however, you get used to it, but it worked immediately. Wish they had bigger bottles of it. This literally was the only thing that stopped my cough and stopped it for quite awhile. I am going to order it to get in my medicine cabinet.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

This works for croup, coughs, colds, runny nose.

Reviewer2669743により Dec 21, 2009 に掲載

So I bought it for my kids as they have respiratory problems sometimes. and I got a chance to try it out. It dries up runny noses sometimes, helps heal croup, and anything to do with the respiratory system, lower or upper.

wild cherry

Reviewer1752228により Dec 15, 2009 に掲載

nice strong taste,it works fast on colds i will recomended to anyone!!

great

Reviewer3237124により Dec 13, 2009 に掲載

great for asthma and bronchitis

Cuts a cold quick

Reviewer1788788により Dec 09, 2009 に掲載

This is my second bottle. My husband swears by it. The taste is horrible to me, but he doesn't mind it. I've been taking the alcohol based tincture and if taken daily, will probably do the same thing, but this one is much faster acting for me.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Planetary Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer1172457により Oct 12, 2009 に掲載

one of the best products from one of the best companies - I have been using and recommending this product for around 15 years

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22