Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

¥ 573.82
Reviews 5-star
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by Reviewer3290989 From Wisconsin on Jan 22, 2007

I must say, one of the best products ever to ward off colds, allergies,and clear congestion. I used to get spring colds, which I later thought might be allergies. It cleansed bronchials and sinus. Refreshing. If I feel congested or sinus problem coming on, I take until symtons clear up, which usually takes only a few application. Please don't stop making it!

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2610103 From New Jersey on Feb 21, 2008

I am getting over the flu and have bad bronchitis, so I thought I'd give this a try. Just like any medicine that works, this stuff doesn't taste good at all LOL! After taking it you feel warmth in your chest which I like. I find I have to take it with food because on an empty stomach the menthol/alcohol upset my tummy a bit, but to be fair, I have a sensitive tummy. It seems to be helping me cough up the phelgm, which in turn helps the cough ease up afterwards. You cannot go wrong with the price. I think everyone should have a bottle of this on hand.

Relief

Posted by Reviewer2173274 From Maine on Oct 17, 2007

I gave this with elderberry syrup to our six children. All had colds with coughs that were horrible and continuous! I gave it every hour and w/in 4hrs they were only coughing every 30mins or so. Am stocking up for this winter!

Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2204703 From Singapore on May 18, 2010

It is very effective for coughs and colds! It really is better than any other cough and cold remedies we've tried. It's very comforting to know it's there in the fridge when we need it!!!!

Best "cough" syrup available

Posted by Reviewer1226795 From Georgia on May 25, 2010

It doesn't get any more effective or healing than Old Indian. It doesn't just suppress the symptoms but actually soothes & heals the lungs. Just look at the ingredients -- real bark, roots and plant-based medicine. Has a real interesting kick to it going down, kind of like cognac with tree bark in it. This was actually recommended to me at a health food store by someone who said they even kept smoking while taking this & it still worked. So I guess that would be the best testimonial.

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST