JA

でもカートが空である必要はありません。
続けてショッピングをお楽しみ下さい。
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Planetary Herbals, オールド・インディアン・ワイルドチェリー・バーク・シロップ, 4 液量オンス (118.28 ml)

カスタマーの評価
その他のレビュー (1)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Good stuff, but a few concerns

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3132785により Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

This is good stuff and I found it pretty effective for the beginning of a cough, but I have a few concerns/questions/observations: 1. Price/Performance: It is suggested that adults take 1 tablespoon every 2 hours as needed. With only 7 servings in 1 bottle, you could easily finish off a bottle in a day. 2. Suggested dosage: Although 1 tablespoon is suggested for adults, I found that dose overpowering, and it actually caused a bout of diarrhea. I found the children's dose of 1 teaspoon quite enough. (Note that this would tend to negate the criticism in (1). 3. Name/Purpose/Label: The name suggests to me that this is a cough syrup. But cough isn't actually mentioned anywhere on the label. But "support for seasonal health", presumably a euphemism for cold prevention/treatment in winter, is. If you're actually supposed to be taking this all through the year, my price concerns in (1) are strengthened. 4. Taste: I really like the taste, but my daughters hated it. For me, pine is by far the dominant note.

bud

Reviewer1192081により Apr 01, 2008 に掲載

Purchased for a dry cough. It did open up the breathing and would relieve the cough somewhat but not for long.

works

Reviewer2945577により Apr 18, 2010 に掲載

this works but taste's so nasty. Its like if you took sour celery, worchestire sauce, liquid cayenne pepper and some tree bark put it all in a boiler with a dab of sugar for sweetness lol

Strong Stuff

RubiesHealthにより Dec 08, 2011 に掲載

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

Good product

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2116882により Apr 29, 2012 に掲載

My wife cough for 7 years almost every night and often during the day, this product help her to feel better, she tale it only once, I buy more to see if the caugh dissapear, If you now something better than this please write here. I must say she have no problem with lung or something viral. The taste is ok, not so bad as many say, try artichokes or wormwood to see bad taste :)

商品 1 - 5 の合計 10