JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer3290989により Jan 22, 2007 に掲載

I must say, one of the best products ever to ward off colds, allergies,and clear congestion. I used to get spring colds, which I later thought might be allergies. It cleansed bronchials and sinus. Refreshing. If I feel congested or sinus problem coming on, I take until symtons clear up, which usually takes only a few application. Please don't stop making it!

Michael Salaka Marin

Reviewer2799110により Jul 31, 2008 に掲載

This is an outstanding combination of lung herbs, yet the high amount of alcohol (25%) makes it tough for those sensitive to alcohol. I let the formula sit in hot water for a few minutes to let some of the alcohol evaporate, yet would prefer a non-alcohol alternative.

it works!

Reviewer2610103により Feb 21, 2008 に掲載

I am getting over the flu and have bad bronchitis, so I thought I'd give this a try. Just like any medicine that works, this stuff doesn't taste good at all LOL! After taking it you feel warmth in your chest which I like. I find I have to take it with food because on an empty stomach the menthol/alcohol upset my tummy a bit, but to be fair, I have a sensitive tummy. It seems to be helping me cough up the phelgm, which in turn helps the cough ease up afterwards. You cannot go wrong with the price. I think everyone should have a bottle of this on hand.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Good stuff, but a few concerns

Reviewer3132785により Jan 07, 2009 に掲載

This is good stuff and I found it pretty effective for the beginning of a cough, but I have a few concerns/questions/observations: 1. Price/Performance: It is suggested that adults take 1 tablespoon every 2 hours as needed. With only 7 servings in 1 bottle, you could easily finish off a bottle in a day. 2. Suggested dosage: Although 1 tablespoon is suggested for adults, I found that dose overpowering, and it actually caused a bout of diarrhea. I found the children's dose of 1 teaspoon quite enough. (Note that this would tend to negate the criticism in (1). 3. Name/Purpose/Label: The name suggests to me that this is a cough syrup. But cough isn't actually mentioned anywhere on the label. But "support for seasonal health", presumably a euphemism for cold prevention/treatment in winter, is. If you're actually supposed to be taking this all through the year, my price concerns in (1) are strengthened. 4. Taste: I really like the taste, but my daughters hated it. For me, pine is by far the dominant note.

Relief

Reviewer2173274により Oct 17, 2007 に掲載

I gave this with elderberry syrup to our six children. All had colds with coughs that were horrible and continuous! I gave it every hour and w/in 4hrs they were only coughing every 30mins or so. Am stocking up for this winter!

Planetary Herbals, Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup

Reviewer2204703により May 18, 2010 に掲載

It is very effective for coughs and colds! It really is better than any other cough and cold remedies we've tried. It's very comforting to know it's there in the fridge when we need it!!!!

Best "cough" syrup available

Reviewer1226795により May 25, 2010 に掲載

It doesn't get any more effective or healing than Old Indian. It doesn't just suppress the symptoms but actually soothes & heals the lungs. Just look at the ingredients -- real bark, roots and plant-based medicine. Has a real interesting kick to it going down, kind of like cognac with tree bark in it. This was actually recommended to me at a health food store by someone who said they even kept smoking while taking this & it still worked. So I guess that would be the best testimonial.

Important aid for cough

Reviewer1102160により Sep 11, 2013 に掲載

I have a chronic bronchial condition. Old Indian is a necessary ingredient if I am going to be able to sleep at night. I recommend it highly. Betsy

Strong Stuff

RubiesHealthにより Dec 08, 2011 に掲載

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

works

Reviewer2945577により Apr 18, 2010 に掲載

this works but taste's so nasty. Its like if you took sour celery, worchestire sauce, liquid cayenne pepper and some tree bark put it all in a boiler with a dab of sugar for sweetness lol

商品 1 - 10 の合計 37