JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Mullein

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

yvonnepalmerにより Feb 15, 2014 に掲載

My husband has chronic bronchitis, and this really helps to keep him breathing better.

Keep on hand

Reviewer1177332により Feb 21, 2010 に掲載

I have ordered a second bottle becasue I keep giving it out to people who have coughs. Several people have been helped on that one bottle. I will always keep one on hand for my family and friends!

I can breathe!

Reviewer2691765により Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

I contracted the h1n1 while pregnant with my second child in Fall of 09. After that, my lungs give me nothing but problems. I hit any cool air and I start wheezing. Within 2 days of taking this as directed, I can take a deep breath with out coughing and my heavy deep chesty cough is very minimized and manageable. It does leave a funny taste in your mouth and I burp it up, but it's not too unpleasanat it you eat something after.

Effective!

Reviewer1258829により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

My persistent respiratory discomfort don't seem to bother me anymore since taking this product. I am very pleased with the results and if there is no side effect which I'm positive there's none, I will continue to use this wonderful supplement.

very good product

Reviewer1914865により May 25, 2009 に掲載

this product save me of persistant cough of 3 month very good product , i was impress

商品 11 - 15 の合計 26