JA

商品 11 - 15 の合計 26

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

very good product

Reviewer1914865により May 25, 2009 に掲載

this product save me of persistant cough of 3 month very good product , i was impress

Keep on hand

Reviewer1177332により Feb 21, 2010 に掲載

I have ordered a second bottle becasue I keep giving it out to people who have coughs. Several people have been helped on that one bottle. I will always keep one on hand for my family and friends!

Very good

Reviewer3132785により Jun 18, 2010 に掲載

I'm finding this useful for treating catarrh and cough arising, I believe, from summer heat. The ingredients are rather similar to those of the traditional formula Baimendang Tang, but it looks like Planetary Herbals have added some extra ingredients to make the formula more generally applicable, because while the traditional formula doesn't agree with me, this one does. However, I find that the recommended twice a day is not enough. Coughs differ from person to person, so it's worth trying a number of different remedies. Planetary Herbals also offer Loquat Respiratory Syrup and Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup.

I can breathe!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2691765により Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

I contracted the h1n1 while pregnant with my second child in Fall of 09. After that, my lungs give me nothing but problems. I hit any cool air and I start wheezing. Within 2 days of taking this as directed, I can take a deep breath with out coughing and my heavy deep chesty cough is very minimized and manageable. It does leave a funny taste in your mouth and I burp it up, but it's not too unpleasanat it you eat something after.

Effective!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1258829により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

My persistent respiratory discomfort don't seem to bother me anymore since taking this product. I am very pleased with the results and if there is no side effect which I'm positive there's none, I will continue to use this wonderful supplement.

商品 11 - 15 の合計 26