Planetary Herbals, Mullein Lung Complex™(モウズイカ 肺のための複合体)、850 mg、180錠

¥1,739
¥3,106
¥ 1739.44
Savings of: ¥1,367 (44% Off)
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Keep on hand

Posted by Reviewer1177332 on Feb 21, 2010

I have ordered a second bottle becasue I keep giving it out to people who have coughs. Several people have been helped on that one bottle. I will always keep one on hand for my family and friends!

I can breathe!

Posted by Reviewer2691765 on Nov 11, 2010

I contracted the h1n1 while pregnant with my second child in Fall of 09. After that, my lungs give me nothing but problems. I hit any cool air and I start wheezing. Within 2 days of taking this as directed, I can take a deep breath with out coughing and my heavy deep chesty cough is very minimized and manageable. It does leave a funny taste in your mouth and I burp it up, but it's not too unpleasanat it you eat something after.

Effective!

Posted by Reviewer1258829 on Jan 06, 2011

My persistent respiratory discomfort don't seem to bother me anymore since taking this product. I am very pleased with the results and if there is no side effect which I'm positive there's none, I will continue to use this wonderful supplement.

very good product

Posted by Reviewer1914865 on May 25, 2009

this product save me of persistant cough of 3 month very good product , i was impress

Mullein

Posted by yvonnepalmer on Feb 15, 2014

My husband has chronic bronchitis, and this really helps to keep him breathing better.