JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Asthma

5406421255097333224により Feb 05, 2015 に掲載

I'm a asthmatic, since I have been using this product my breathing has improved, I have recommended it to family and friends and everyone has experience some improvement. Try it for yourself

Mullein

yvonnepalmerにより Feb 15, 2014 に掲載

My husband has chronic bronchitis, and this really helps to keep him breathing better.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

wonderful

Reviewer1024194により Jul 09, 2013 に掲載

This is the best thing for asthma I have ever tried. I have been able to cut my Advair to once or twice a week from twice a day. Very happy.

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

otimo produto

4728701037967181924により Jun 16, 2013 に掲載

excellent product

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Excellent for Actute and Chronic Coughs

RubiesHealthにより Jan 15, 2013 に掲載

It contains a good combination of mucilaginous and expectorant herbs. Most importantly, I can quickly feel the anti-spasmodic effect of Black Cherry bark and get relief from whooping cough (which I termed "machine-gun" cough that tickles till you choke). Because of Long pepper and Cassia Twig (cinnamon), those with heat-cough (where you feel heat in your throat or head) may do better with half the dosage. Those with prolonged and lingering cough can also take half the dosage to tone the lung toward full recovery. This formula is too acrid (spicy) and not suitable to be used alone when there is high fever.

16 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

lung defense

Reviewer1216025により Jan 25, 2011 に掲載

majik for the lungs!!!

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Effective!

Reviewer1258829により Jan 06, 2011 に掲載

My persistent respiratory discomfort don't seem to bother me anymore since taking this product. I am very pleased with the results and if there is no side effect which I'm positive there's none, I will continue to use this wonderful supplement.

I can breathe!

Reviewer2691765により Nov 11, 2010 に掲載

I contracted the h1n1 while pregnant with my second child in Fall of 09. After that, my lungs give me nothing but problems. I hit any cool air and I start wheezing. Within 2 days of taking this as directed, I can take a deep breath with out coughing and my heavy deep chesty cough is very minimized and manageable. It does leave a funny taste in your mouth and I burp it up, but it's not too unpleasanat it you eat something after.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Helps with breathing problems and asthma

philosophicalcatにより Nov 02, 2010 に掲載

This supplement is so strong that you can feel it beginning to clear your lungs in 20 minutes. If you take many supplements at a time and aren`t sure if you remembered to take this one, just wait 20 minutes and you`ll know. Helps clear up nasal congestion and post-nasal drip as well. It would likely help motivate a smoker to quit smoking in the early stages and do a good job of cleansing and recovery over time.

15 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Very good

Reviewer3132785により Jun 18, 2010 に掲載

I'm finding this useful for treating catarrh and cough arising, I believe, from summer heat. The ingredients are rather similar to those of the traditional formula Baimendang Tang, but it looks like Planetary Herbals have added some extra ingredients to make the formula more generally applicable, because while the traditional formula doesn't agree with me, this one does. However, I find that the recommended twice a day is not enough. Coughs differ from person to person, so it's worth trying a number of different remedies. Planetary Herbals also offer Loquat Respiratory Syrup and Old Indian Wild Cherry Bark Syrup.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています