JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Helps with breathing problems and asthma

philosophicalcatにより Nov 02, 2010 に掲載

This supplement is so strong that you can feel it beginning to clear your lungs in 20 minutes. If you take many supplements at a time and aren`t sure if you remembered to take this one, just wait 20 minutes and you`ll know. Helps clear up nasal congestion and post-nasal drip as well. It would likely help motivate a smoker to quit smoking in the early stages and do a good job of cleansing and recovery over time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Wonderful product! A real natural way to keep your lungs working at their potential

Reviewer1616933により Jun 04, 2008 に掲載

I have extreme damage to my longs due to radiation when I was 10 yrs old. This product really helps me breath better with fuller breaths now that I am 43.

Planetary Herbals Mullein Lung Formula

Reviewer2166233により Jul 04, 2008 に掲載

This seems to alleviate asthma and helped with case of bronchitis/the flu in February. I wouldn't be without this on hand.

wonderful

Reviewer1024194により Jul 09, 2013 に掲載

This is the best thing for asthma I have ever tried. I have been able to cut my Advair to once or twice a week from twice a day. Very happy.

Excellent for Actute and Chronic Coughs

RubiesHealthにより Jan 15, 2013 に掲載

It contains a good combination of mucilaginous and expectorant herbs. Most importantly, I can quickly feel the anti-spasmodic effect of Black Cherry bark and get relief from whooping cough (which I termed "machine-gun" cough that tickles till you choke). Because of Long pepper and Cassia Twig (cinnamon), those with heat-cough (where you feel heat in your throat or head) may do better with half the dosage. Those with prolonged and lingering cough can also take half the dosage to tone the lung toward full recovery. This formula is too acrid (spicy) and not suitable to be used alone when there is high fever.

Mullein

yvonnepalmerにより Feb 15, 2014 に掲載

My husband has chronic bronchitis, and this really helps to keep him breathing better.

review

Reviewer2877120により Jan 18, 2008 に掲載

I used to suffer from bronchial problems but now I can take this super Mullein Lung Complex at the beginning of a cold and bronchial problems do not develop.

Very Good Product

Reviewer1254734により Jun 28, 2009 に掲載

I have been looking for a product to replace my Advair for asthma. This seems to be working well so far.

very good product

Reviewer1914865により May 25, 2009 に掲載

this product save me of persistant cough of 3 month very good product , i was impress

Keep on hand

Reviewer1177332により Feb 21, 2010 に掲載

I have ordered a second bottle becasue I keep giving it out to people who have coughs. Several people have been helped on that one bottle. I will always keep one on hand for my family and friends!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 19