JA

日本語 (0)
その他のレビュー (6)
並び替え

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4

Effective but not for people with Hypertension

25 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2925652により Jul 18, 2009 に掲載

I am 74 yrs old and often end up with lung congestion which causes shortness of breadth and a dry hacking cough. As I live in a hilly area and walking involves going uphill, the shortness of breadth is very irksome. Within two days after starting taking the Mullein Lung Complex my breathing improved dramatically, but after a week it played havoc with my blood pressure and I had to stop taking it. I believe the blood pressure problem was due to the Licoric in the formula and I wish Planatary Herbals used DGL (for "deglycyrrhizinated licorice") which would eliminate this problem and make the product available to people with border line hypertension.

low dose, works fine

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3071869により Jun 16, 2008 に掲載

does just what I expected it to do, get some of the gunk out of my lungs, and at a low dose.

Great product!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2888857により May 14, 2011 に掲載

Great product - was introduced to it at a local health food store - when their suppy was temporarily exhausted I ordered it from iHerb. Fast turn-around on the order. Thanks!

Gift for fam

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1033038により May 27, 2008 に掲載

This was a gift so I never saw the order, but all seems fine and the fam seems happy with the products. Glad to find you guys. Thanks Mark

商品 1 - 4 の合計 4