JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Great product!

Reviewer2888857により May 14, 2011 に掲載

Great product - was introduced to it at a local health food store - when their suppy was temporarily exhausted I ordered it from iHerb. Fast turn-around on the order. Thanks!

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Effective but not for people with Hypertension

Reviewer2925652により Jul 18, 2009 に掲載

I am 74 yrs old and often end up with lung congestion which causes shortness of breadth and a dry hacking cough. As I live in a hilly area and walking involves going uphill, the shortness of breadth is very irksome. Within two days after starting taking the Mullein Lung Complex my breathing improved dramatically, but after a week it played havoc with my blood pressure and I had to stop taking it. I believe the blood pressure problem was due to the Licoric in the formula and I wish Planatary Herbals used DGL (for "deglycyrrhizinated licorice") which would eliminate this problem and make the product available to people with border line hypertension.

27 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

low dose, works fine

Reviewer3071869により Jun 16, 2008 に掲載

does just what I expected it to do, get some of the gunk out of my lungs, and at a low dose.

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Gift for fam

Reviewer1033038により May 27, 2008 に掲載

This was a gift so I never saw the order, but all seems fine and the fam seems happy with the products. Glad to find you guys. Thanks Mark

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています