JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Excellent for Cirrhosis

TexasChickにより Apr 30, 2010 に掲載

I ordered this for an extended family memeber who after surviving a fatal declaration that he would die in two weeks from cirrhosis of liver due to a 40 year alcohol addiction,in ICU 30 days, then 90 days of physical therapy from the damage of the illness(raving his body), he has made a full recovery and I beleive this helped.I vowed to help him when he got home and did extensive research on this herb and read a Havard report that anyone with cirrhosis should be taking this supplement no question.So he has and at his last doctor appt all his liver profiles and other related blood work came back very good levels and normal range....the doctors are astounded and I beleive taking this is making the difference.He has been on it since returning home and now has lived in good health for 3 years and no signs of any cirrhosis he takes this every day without fail and Dandilion Root (another liver tonic herb)

Good Quality

5345051746923034963により Jun 11, 2014 に掲載

This is the strongest Milk Thistle I have found and it seems to be high quality.Because of the strength, less is needed. My husband uses this because of high liver values and a fatty liver. Will not know until his yearly blood test but considering a smaller dose has helped him I'm sure this product will do great! I do have a warning for people ordering outside the US(I am in Canada)...do NOT choose DHL. It still took a week to get the product and I was faced with a ridiculous COD charge at the delivery that cost the same as my whole order. They charged me customs charges that were not necessary. I order many products from the US and as long as the order is under $200 I have never been charged a customs tax on them. They also charged $5 for my signature...And worse of all double taxed me on the tax they did not legally have to charge me in the first place! Go with regular post!

Life Saver

Reviewer2099405により Dec 07, 2009 に掲載

I continue to enjoy good health in spite of HEPC. I discovered silymarin about 10 years ago and take it every day. It is widely believed that up to 15% of people have HEPC and most don't know it. It wouldn't hurt to take this stuff just to know you're going to be better off if you do have it. Back in the 50's they gave vaccinations with reused needles, soaking them in alcohol between injections. We now know that HEPC is not affected by alcohol. If you're in your 50's you might want to get tested. Then again you may just want to do the best thing you can for it, which is to use this product. Modern medicine can do little more.

Clear your liver

Reviewer3229767により Jun 09, 2012 に掲載

This is the reason we got this product, and I think it's working!

milk thistle

Reviewer1292614により Feb 16, 2011 に掲載

seems to work

Milk Thistle

Reviewer2486726により Jun 16, 2011 に掲載

I'm using these for liver cleansing so it's difficult to see results. Recommned for over indulgence of toxic foods and drinks.

Planetary Herbals, Silymarin 80

Reviewer1368115により May 01, 2008 に掲載

I like this product. It's keeps my liver healthy and bowels regular.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7