JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Works some so far

Reviewer2718008により Mar 25, 2009 に掲載

I have been taking it for about two weeks and although not a miracle yet it has helped some. I seem to be in the mood more with a little more sensitivity. Will have to reassess in the long run. Great shipping from iherb.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

[Planetary Herbals, Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium), 1200 mg, 60 Tablets] Planetary Herbals, Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium), 1200 mg, 60 Tablets

Reviewer1189862により Jul 18, 2009 に掲載

great during sexual activity

WORKS FINE

Reviewer3293251により Apr 19, 2011 に掲載

GREAT IT WORKS FOR ME

Horny Goat Weed.

Reviewer1493537により Apr 28, 2011 に掲載

Time will tell. At my age, I need to work a little harder.

OK

Reviewer1450575により Oct 29, 2011 に掲載

Works just raises th BP too much

It's ok I guess

5629945778068021964により Feb 16, 2013 に掲載

Don't excpect too much from it. If it's working, you should probaply take it longer time to see results.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Not a good as the regular

Reviewer1703114により Jun 11, 2014 に掲載

I bought the full spectrum product because I wasn't paying attention. I find it noticeably less effective than the other version from this manufacturer (I don't know what it's called, but it's non full spectrum). I would not recommend this one, based on my experience, but as with anything, results may vary for you.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Just Got it less than a month ago...

Reviewer1706345により Jul 18, 2008 に掲載

So far no change in lebido, young 30 year old not laking anything, but was told to try it for some enhanced effects...still waiting

Not much effect.

Reviewer1196241により Sep 07, 2008 に掲載

The formuls sounds good but I haven't noticed any significant boost as is touted by this Herb. I am now trying higher doses in order to see if there is any added benefit.

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9