JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cordyceps is an awesome supplement!

Reviewer1603439により Jan 29, 2009 に掲載

I already feel a noticeable difference with Cordyceps Power CS-4 800 mg!! Wish I'd known about this sooner. Heard about it from a doctor I trust and couldn't wait to try it. Really helps me with symptoms of Lyme Disease and Fibromyalgia. I feel less pain, less joint swelling and more energy. KiKi

Excelent product

Reviewer1324878により Dec 25, 2008 に掲載

I had the beginning of declining kidneys from diabetes and my doctor put me on a beta blocker for 13 years. During that time my creatinine only went down by 1% not very good. in 06 I stopped his drugs and used a kidney cleanse and in 7 days my creatinine dropped 50% Then I used Planetary Herbals Cordyceps power CS-4 when I read what this could do. On 06 25 2007 my creatinine 1.2, creatinine random 80, creatinine 24hr 1.56, creatinine clearance 83 My Albumin, automated was 4.2 On 10 27 2008 my creatinine 0.9, creatinine random 34, creatinine 24hr 1.22, creatinine clearance doctor decided not to do this test on 10 27 2008 my Albumin, automated was 3.7 This lowered my creatinine by 0.3 a mile mark This lowered my creatinine Random 46 points a mile mark This lowered my creatinine 24hr 34 points a mile mark and it lowered my Albumin by 0.5 Creatinine should be 0.6 - 1.2 creatinine 24hr should be 0.78 - 2.31 Creatinine clearance should be 90 - 139 I have also used a few other herbs with this, but this one pulled these numbers down more. Thank God for great herbs, because herbs work. And check your lab work often to compare your results you will be very happy as I am.

nice boost

Reviewer2754312により Jan 23, 2007 に掲載

This is good stuff. A clear boost on a deep level. Usually feel a nice surge of energy 15 minutes after taking. Always dependable. Love it.

So far, so good

Reviewer1499842により Mar 10, 2011 に掲載

I actually bought this supplement as a "test" for my mom. She's 80 and has COPD. I checked with her doctor and was told cordyceps would be ok for her to try. But before I ordered it for my mom, I wanted to try it to make sure (at least I) didn't experience any side-effects. I've been taking it about 3 weeks. I do notice a slight-to-moderate increase in energy during the day and a decrease in the mid-afternoon "slump" that I sometimes feel. I'll update this in a few months now that I've ordered some for my mom.

Excellent

5302943264634277290により Oct 13, 2012 に掲載

High quality at affordable price.

excellent

5008408766908144056により Oct 21, 2012 に掲載

gently energizes and aids digestion

Vast Improvement

Reviewer2407200により Nov 12, 2010 に掲載

I am suffering from COPD, for the last year I have been working at acheiving a degree of fitness. I have taken Cordyceps CS4 in conjuction with phytocourt during this time. I could not walk up my driveway without running out of puff - now I am dog trotting a mile every morning - no cure - but more energy and air, give it a go.

Fast efficient service

Reviewer1962565により Oct 21, 2012 に掲載

I have been using Planetary Herbals, Cordyceps Power CS-4, 800mg Tablets and Nature's Way, Reishi Standardised, 100 Capsules for a few years now from iHerb and find the service and delivery to be very efficient. The products have helped me a lot.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

A real powerhouse of energy

4779032124804446049により Jan 16, 2013 に掲載

I love the way I feel all day when I take just one of these. I don't get that afternoon fatigue that plagues me without it. And by the way, this vitamin works all day. Not recommended to take after noon, unless you plan to stay up well past midnight. I have a friend that had to return to work after an operation and 3 months off! Needless to say she was thrilled with my gift to her of Cordyceps. She is in management. She came back strong and is conducting meetings and presentations. She is not falling to sleep at her desk at mid-afternoon either.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Seems to make a difference in endurance with swimming

Reviewer2825897により Dec 05, 2010 に掲載

I bought this for my teenage son, who swims competitively. He says that he notices a difference in energy levels on days that he remembers to take this compared to days he forgets. He is only taking 1-2 a day so far, but before his next meet will take 4 to see how it effects his performance.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21