Planetary Herbals, Cilantro Heavy Metal Detox, 4 fl oz (118.28 ml)

¥ 1408.38
Reviews 英語
日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This is a very effective combination that is commonly used during detox. Chlorella is well known for its strong detox properties. Chlorella is naturally strongly negatively charged (if you have taken chlorella before, you will see the chlorella sticking to the metal spoon like it's magnet) and allows it to bind strongly to positively charged matters such as heavy metal, chemicals or environmental toxins. Sometimes the positively charged matter is already tightly bonded to our body tis sue or cells, making the chlorella unable to bind to it and pas sed out from our body. This is where Cilantro comes in. Cilantro can change the electric charge of those positively charges matter, weakening its bonds to our body tis sue or cells. Then chlorella can effectively remove it. The taste is sweet and actually tastes well for a tincture. Considering that we are exposed to all these heavy metals and chemicals more than before, it is highly recommended to take this daily or regularly. This product also uses organic cilantro and chlorella which means that it is not already bonded to other matters which before we can consume it. Pricewise, it is reasonable and the large bottle can last for quite some time. Check out my page for more reviews!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Great, but SHAKE EXTREMELY WELL.

Posted by Reviewer1999385 From New York on Apr 16, 2012

I was/am an extremely metal toxic person as a result of drinking lead-contaminated water since I was a child, eating tons of tuna for years, and having 12 large mercury dental fillings. After having followed the Andrew Cutler protocol of DMSA and ALA for almost a year, I felt I had reached a plateau and wanted to try something different. I was happy to find this combination of cilantro and chlorella, as the combination is well known as a strong way to bind mercury especially and get it out of your body. I a fairly sure that this supplement does something, because after taking it for a few weeks, my brain feels a little tingly, which in my experience with taking chelation supplements is a sure sign that there is metal movement going on. NOTE: Anyone who is looking at chelation supplements like these or alpha lipoic acid should make sure that they have removed all sources of metal (dental fillings) from their body before starting--otherwise you will be pulling even more metal IN to your system! Finally, the only thing I would say is to make sure you shake this supplement EXTREMELY WELL before every use. For the first bottle, I shook it a few times before every use, but when I got to the bottom I found that there was a half inch of green sludge still there, which I added a little water into to get out.

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

This product is so imporant if you are dealing with Chemtrail poisoning!

Posted by Reviewer1486600 From Arizona on Sep 14, 2011

Heavy metal poisoning is coming at us with the metal being put in your cereal, potato chips, flour, and who knows where else. Its also being sprayed in large quantities in what you think is "con trails" but its not. They are chemical trails. This product should be part of your daily routine before you go to bed. Metals go to your brain and feet when you are sleeping. You need to remove it. This is a really good product.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1817995 From Florida on Feb 26, 2010

In a half hour of using this product on an empty stomach I can feel the tingling and pulling in my larger muscles. At first it made me very tired for about an hour. After a couple of weeks I'm starting to feel more energetic. The dropper is a bit hard to measure with and I started out filling a half of teaspoon which is about 2.5 ml. Now I just drop as much as I can fill in two droppers directly in my mouth. Not at all hard to take, it's actually sweet tasting. I feel greatful for the manufacturer in making this very effective metal detoxer at an affordable price. If you have a metal problem, I would definitely try this one. I've already tried a number of things and this really gets things moving.

Detox, detox!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 From Nebraska on Dec 30, 2010

I use this to detox heavy metals from my body. My hair and blood tests are improving. Thank you, iHerb!

Thursday, Apr 17, 2014, 12:01 PST