JA

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Seems to help my child with adhd

Reviewer1003695により Oct 26, 2008 に掲載

My 10 year old son has adhd and use to be on Adderal xr. I took him off of that because of the terrible side efffects it was causing. His grades and schoolwork started to drop again so I thought Id give this a shot along with Attentive Child instead of trying a different medication (that makes me feel like Im drugging him). He has improved in school and does seem more focused. He has only been taking it for about 3 weeks and we already notice the difference. I highly recommnend this product for any parents who have overactive children who cant control themselves. You cant beat the price either!

Works

Reviewer2669743により Jan 23, 2009 に掲載

This worked pretty fast for my 6 year old son. It works better if you spread the 4 tablets out throughout the day. We are also going to take a break, like 2 weeks on, and 1-2 weeks off, so his body doesnt produce an immunity to the herbs and then they wont be effective anymore. He also takes: 1/2 tsp Natural Calm 3x daily, a multivitamin, and 2 large fish oil tablets. It must be the combination of everything, because he is calmer!!!!!!!!!!

I love this product!!

Reviewer2633069により Nov 23, 2010 に掲載

I bought this product for my son when he was 11 years old (he daydreamed a lot and it was affecting his school work). After a couple of days of using it, I noticed that it wasn't taking him as long as it once did to do his homework. It was helping him to focus on one thing at a time. I also tried it and couldn't believe how much it "cleared my head". I hadn't noticed before how much my mind raced. I was calm and wasn't aggravated easily during work. It is 4 years later, and both my son and I are still using this supplement whenever we feel too distracted or stressed.

Reviewer1813521により Apr 01, 2008 に掲載

Love this product and will buy more!! My son has only been taking for about 2 weeks and his grades has already started to improve, F's to C's. Hopefully this trend will continue. His teachers have already commented on his better behavior.

Tastes Gross

Reviewer1288725により Apr 23, 2008 に掲載

I didn't try them for myself but my 2 year old cried when she tried to eat one of these and had to spit it out. My 5 year old will take them only because he can swallow them whole.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Don't know if it would have helped...

Reviewer3313832により Dec 11, 2008 に掲載

Had big hopes that this product might help our 5 year old son. However, the pills were too large for him to swallow (and he does fine with other pills). Instead he tried to chew them and they tasted awful. Now he won't even try to swallow them when they are split. I'd recommend getting the syrup for those with younger children.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Calm Child herbal remedy does not work.

Reviewer2688136により Mar 12, 2008 に掲載

This did not work. In fact, it made her symptoms worse. It made her feel tired and irritable. I would not recommend this product.

Reviewer1016058により Mar 06, 2010 に掲載

My daughter says this really helps her keep her mind on what she is doing.

calm child

Reviewer2445419により Jun 26, 2012 に掲載

wonderful really helps and I sleep so well.

Reviewer1445976により Aug 28, 2009 に掲載

This has all the ingredients needs to relax and focus. Since this is a table i cannot give it to my autistic son i will have to buy the liquid next time. But i can take this for myself and it seems to work for me.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10