Planetary Herbals, Bilberry Eye Complex, 404 mg, 60 Tablets

日本語 (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great Item

Posted by Reviewer2163059 on Jun 12, 2009

I've been taking this for about 10 months. At my last eye check up, my distance vision had actually improved slightly. My eye doctor asked me what I was doing and I told him. He told me to continue on this regimen and he would see me in 2 years. Quite unusual since I usually have to go yearly for changes! We were both impressed!!

注意: iHerbは、このレビューからの医療請求を暗示していません。 断り書き

Almost instant improvement in vision

Posted by Reviewer3124711 on Sep 25, 2010

My vision was blurry due to type 2 diabetes and glaucoma. I am taking prescription eye drops for the glaucoma, but my eyesight was getting worse. I noticed an almost instant improvement in the sharpness of my vision after I started taking this supplement (in addition to my prescriptions).

Good ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2090825 on Oct 19, 2007

Includes everything I was looking for!

Bad reaction

Posted by 4753345390864228868 on Jun 19, 2014

Eyebright extract can cause hyper-sensitivity to light. It happened to me. The sun light was really painful, I could barely open the eyes. It stopped when I stopped taking this supplement.