JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I didn't notice its effects...

5359042171288643262により Feb 11, 2016 に掲載

I didn't notice its effects.. until I stopped using them! I noticed that my memory, and especially my fact and word-retrieving abilities were superior while I took this herb. Pretty fascinating stuff.

It helps

4971883190594422068により Jun 03, 2015 に掲載

As a mature age full time uni student, I find this product helps.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Bacopa worked , but this batch didn't

5611887185954810046により Apr 14, 2014 に掲載

I've bought it before and I've felt more focused and clear minded. This however made me feel frightningly depressed. I've tried it now and then after this happened the first time and I keep going to a dark place every time. I've stpped taking it now and I feel better. My only idea how this could happen is that the batch I got was a bad one. Sounds like this is really potent stuff, but imost of these supplement is no better than placebo. I've tried most nootropics, but Bacopa is the first I've ever felt any difference from. I'm a bit bitter about this..actually very..!

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Bacopa not only for memory.

Reviewer1360496により Apr 12, 2014 に掲載

This is a really nice herb, I take 3 or 4 tablets 1 hour before bedtime, and i sleep very good on it with lucid dreaming. The next day ill notice a nice SHEN effect as with holy basil or reishi mushroom (very calming,focusing).

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Product Revue

5539195136174017887により May 26, 2012 に掲載

The product Bacopa Extract is still new to me, but I seem to be able to rember or I am able to see a significant difference in my memory.

Less foggy brain!

Reviewer3326999により Mar 03, 2012 に掲載

Heard of this product on a tv program and did some research which was not totally conclusive BUT I thought I would give it a try. My physician would like me to start antidepressants for SAD but I continue to resist, using other alternatives like exercise, etc. As I am now close to 65, and work part time as an RN, evening shift, I find it a little more difficult to keep organized and a clear head with so much distraction going on around me. This is compounded with fatigue as the day wears on. Since I have been taking the Bacopa, approximately 2 weeks and only one tablet a day, I feel improved brain clarity and ability to maintain a constant activity level without feeling drained. This also helps in the way of lessening symptoms of SAD therefore I will plan on taking Bacopa December into March. I feel this is a better alternative to prescription drugs but I will obviously continue to receive annual medical follow up and care.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

bacopa

Reviewer1983368により Mar 02, 2012 に掲載

I gues it helps with memorizing

ok

Reviewer2446359により Jan 27, 2012 に掲載

helps concentrate

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Clears mental fog, easier to concentrate & multi task

Reviewer3201887により Apr 29, 2011 に掲載

I love this product, nothing I have ever taken has made such a difference. Will take this for life and got a few other people hooked on it to. I herb gave excellent service, fast delivery and best prices on the net.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています