JA

その他のレビュー (3)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 50

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

► Full Spectrum Benefits With 10% of Andrographolides ! Highly Recommend This High Quality Product !

11 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

3827GreenWoodにより Dec 15, 2013 に掲載

Andrographis is a herb derived from Traditional Chinese Medicine, mainly used as a traditional remedy for the common cold. There is surprisingly little evidence for the herb, but as far as I know, Andrographis has been used in many traditional medicines and the famous Kan Jang Capsule (SHA-10) which made by Swiss Herbal Institute. There are some anti-cancer and anti-proliferative properties with this herb as well. Overall, I experienced a lot of great benefits by taking Andrographis for a wide variety of purposes notely it is seen as effective for acute usage to alleviate symptoms of the common cold or flu. This product by Planetary Herbals, on a reasonable price by iHerb, offers a Full Spectrum benefits with 10% of Andrographolides which is very important; otherwise the effects could be unreliable. Taking everything into account, I highly recommend this high quality product with no hesitation. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

Definitely Strong Against Lyme Spectrum Organisms

10 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1931578により Oct 07, 2009 に掲載

Recommended as the primary antimicrobial in Buhner's Lyme book, this herb is powerful. While the suggestion is to take 1 to 3 three times per day, I only took 1 per day and had such strong Herx reactions I had to stop. I will return but will have to do lower doses or a pulsing strategy. This stuff kills organisms no doubt about it. My Herx's are easy to spot...sore right shoulder, sore right hip, cramped calves, headache, severe weakness, depression, tinnitus...obviously a nervous system involvement. Andrographis gave me the same Herx as some powerful antibiotics, except maybe even stronger than ABX.

powerful

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2139704により Jul 26, 2012 に掲載

This is an amazing herb.. I have had to forego the stated <2 tablet a day / ten day> suggested usage as I am using this to manage my autoimmune as a natural alternative to prescription drugs. I have found that taking one or two of these a day left me in a lot of pain from what i believe is a herx reaction, so I have experimented with dosage and found taking just a third of tablet a day every day was best for me.. I was also encouraged on reading about a controlled study on RA patients who found Andrographis a good alternative to prescription drugs and without the side effects. Update: After three weeks of taking small doses of Andrographis I am now on a regular one to two tablets a day, absolutely essential supplement for me.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

NEVER have a cold again!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1645006により Mar 24, 2007 に掲載

I first saw mention of andrographis in an article debunking echinacea/goldenseal as an immune system booster. I read a few more articles and, since I was able to find the product for such a low price at iherb, I decided to give it a try. I've been using it for two winters now, and have not had a cold. And I teach school, am over 50, and smoke!

Planetary Herbals Andrographis for Lyme Disease

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1852611により Apr 23, 2010 に掲載

I've been using this product for several years as part of my treatment for chronic lyme disease. I took antibiotics (with lots of herbals) for about 3 years, which helped enormously. Now I take this andrographis daily, recommended by Stephen Buhner in "Healing Lyme", to keep the lyme disease under control. It helps a lot!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 50