JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Dry and flaky!

Reviewer1230591により Nov 14, 2012 に掲載

I have never posted a review for any of the multitude of products I have purchased from iHerb over the last few years, but I am compelled to post a review of this mascara. The "expiry date" on this item is still approximately 2 years away, yet it was dry when I opened it to use for the first time. It was not the easiest to apply, but I managed, and I do not have thick long eyelashes. When I went to remove my makeup after about 6 hours of wear, I was shocked to see MANY black flakes on my face under my eyes. I will say it wasn't difficult to remove, but maybe that's because much of it had fallen off my eyelashes already! I was hoping to find a good organic mascara, but to me, it was a waste of money.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Worst mascara I have ever used!!!

Reviewer2414722により Apr 09, 2015 に掲載

This brand has got to be the worst mascara I have ever bought! Complete waste of money, doesn't do much for the lashes, smudges all over your face. God forbid, you get a drop of rain on you while wearing it, as you will be walking around like the satan escaped a loony bin with the way that this stuff IMMEDIATELY runs down your face. Never again!!! I'm going back to my natural ere Perez and cherry blooms mascara thank you very much!!

Not fully satisfied.

5508097150420973959により Oct 15, 2013 に掲載

Everytime when it's raining all mascara were on my face :( Plus I have allergy on it - maybe it's because of my eyes. Next time I will buy smth else.

sad story

Reviewer2716872により May 27, 2014 に掲載

I have only two words: raccoon eyes..

mal

5021046699521798536により Aug 30, 2014 に掲載

no riza nada las pestañas, es como si no llevaras nada, no me ha gustado.

Smudges badly!

Reviewer2008097により Aug 31, 2014 に掲載

I bought this due to the ratings and am puzzled how it gets anything above one star. It smudges so badly my makeup was ruined. I tried another 2 more times after and same results. Now I have to throw it away, waste of money.

NON

Perrine71により Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

Je déteste, très déçue, la brosse est horrible !

Mascara You don't need| מסקרה ששווה בזבוז כסף משווא

KarinReviewにより Nov 25, 2014 に掲載

I have lashes! long one. I searching for a mascara that will define them and give me some drama, long and bigger lushes. This item help to bold a bit the lushes and the formula takes a long time to dry, it set lumps and it crumbles during the day. I don't enjoy it or recommend it. wast of many. מקרה מיותר לניסוי. יש לי ריסים די ארוכות ואני אוהבת את ההדרשה ושהמסקרה תתן מראה מודגש ובולט. מה שקיבלתי עם המסקרה הזו זה מעט צבע והמון בעיות. הרבה גושים. הפורמולה לא מתייבשת מתפוררת במהלך היום. ככ מיותר להוציא על זה שקל. עדיף לעבור למוצר אחר בסדרה ועל המסקרה הזו לדלג.

Bad.

5203614621889458625により Dec 24, 2014 に掲載

breaks up leaving dry blocks of mascara on the lashes, and sticking the lashes together.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

The worst experience ever!!

4854401863077212482により Feb 24, 2015 に掲載

It came absolutely dry!!!! The brush is so sharp, it is impossible to apply the product. Very disappointed. Absolute waste of money!!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12