JA

レビューを書く

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

I did not receive the product

5505317945958699004により Aug 31, 2014 に掲載

This product can not input to Taiwan, ans there is not any notice on the website during my purchasing.

Yum!

Reviewer2064168により Sep 07, 2013 に掲載

My cat loves this one too (as the "Calming for Cats" of this brand).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

This product has really helped my Persian!

4784591479147710390により Feb 21, 2013 に掲載

I can't say enough good things about this product! My young Persian is not sneezing anymore, nor does she has a runny nose or a troublesome ear! She had these issues since she was 4 months and now she almost 1 year old. We give her 750mg a day (2 chews in the morning and 1 at night) and has been doing this for about 1.5 months, she got rid of her problems after just 1.5 weeks. She loves the taste of them and comes running when we shake the bag! :)

Snacks

5334193013345791359により Sep 14, 2013 に掲載

My cats love it!

great!

5456140421037895155により Aug 06, 2013 に掲載

good amount of lysine for my kitty, one a day makes him more active with the combination of daily best/hairball supplements. he loves the taste and smell of the chew, came running once he hears me opening up the packet, unless hes full. but even when full, he doesnt mind eating the chew if i put it infront of his face. other than that, down side would be one chew is rather big, so i have to break it into 4-5 smaller pieces so that he can swallow it down, but no problem with that, because it tricks him into thinking that i gave him many treats and he would stop asking for more after. :)

My cat loves it!

5248173323428977670により Aug 22, 2016 に掲載

I've been ordering this range from iherbs for about one year. I love the lysine treats because not only does my cat love the taste, it's also quite effective in keeping her healthy and free from viruses!

One cat loves them

Katarinatanにより Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

I have 2 rescued cats. One(Star) loves this and the calming ones. But the other wont even go near. Star will come running when he nears the crinkling of these bags. He is always having some eye issues :red w discharge. Maybe I need to up his dosage or 2 or more a day. March 2015 update: Star seems to get sick and barf when I give him these treats. He would stop vomiting if I withhold the treats but would start vomiting again when I give him this

Cats love these

volcanoにより Oct 23, 2013 に掲載

Very good

Snack!

5260854198861795474により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

Cats love it

Great Product

5181720526333969421により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

The L-Lysine certainly helped my kitty--her eyes do not have as much discharge and she doesn't squint as much. I put the chew on top on her food. It is not a crunchy chew so she won't eat it like a treat. I may try crunchy ones next time I order if they have them.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 28