JA
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

This product has really helped my Persian!

4784591479147710390により Feb 21, 2013 に掲載

I can't say enough good things about this product! My young Persian is not sneezing anymore, nor does she has a runny nose or a troublesome ear! She had these issues since she was 4 months and now she almost 1 year old. We give her 750mg a day (2 chews in the morning and 1 at night) and has been doing this for about 1.5 months, she got rid of her problems after just 1.5 weeks. She loves the taste of them and comes running when we shake the bag! :)

Yum!

Reviewer2064168により Sep 07, 2013 に掲載

My cat loves this one too (as the "Calming for Cats" of this brand).

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I did not receive the product

5505317945958699004により Aug 31, 2014 に掲載

This product can not input to Taiwan, ans there is not any notice on the website during my purchasing.

Snacks

5334193013345791359により Sep 14, 2013 に掲載

My cats love it!

great!

5456140421037895155により Aug 06, 2013 に掲載

good amount of lysine for my kitty, one a day makes him more active with the combination of daily best/hairball supplements. he loves the taste and smell of the chew, came running once he hears me opening up the packet, unless hes full. but even when full, he doesnt mind eating the chew if i put it infront of his face. other than that, down side would be one chew is rather big, so i have to break it into 4-5 smaller pieces so that he can swallow it down, but no problem with that, because it tricks him into thinking that i gave him many treats and he would stop asking for more after. :)

One cat loves them

Katarinatanにより Mar 25, 2015 に掲載

I have 2 rescued cats. One(Star) loves this and the calming ones. But the other wont even go near. Star will come running when he nears the crinkling of these bags. He is always having some eye issues :red w discharge. Maybe I need to up his dosage or 2 or more a day. March 2015 update: Star seems to get sick and barf when I give him these treats. He would stop vomiting if I withhold the treats but would start vomiting again when I give him this

Great Product

5181720526333969421により Nov 05, 2013 に掲載

The L-Lysine certainly helped my kitty--her eyes do not have as much discharge and she doesn't squint as much. I put the chew on top on her food. It is not a crunchy chew so she won't eat it like a treat. I may try crunchy ones next time I order if they have them.

Snack!

5260854198861795474により Nov 25, 2013 に掲載

Cats love it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My two cats fight over these!

Reviewer2189955により Aug 06, 2013 に掲載

Hard to tell how good the product is for the cat but I can tell you that they are nuts about the taste!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great way for your cats to get their lysine!

5583518675972276768により Aug 10, 2012 に掲載

I had been mixing powdered lysine in my cats' food, but they developed an aversion to the taste of the powder - it is quite bitter. They also did not like the taste of Viralys gel. They love these treats, though, and it's an economical way for them to get their lysine!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 24