JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Not suitable for dog!

Reviewer1664798により Mar 15, 2013 に掲載

Regularly gave this to my dog for about 4 weeks and then he caught yeast infection first in his years and then in the groin area! It brake out really bad (producing pus) and the dog was in pain from the itchiness. It was bad enough to see a vet. The vet confirmed it as an yeast infection and suggested 2 medical shampoo treatments per week until the area of infection is healed. This product actually contains brewer's yeast which is definitely NOT an ingredient you want to pump up in your dog(s) and it was the obvious cause for my dog's yeast infection. I wish I had been more careful when I bought this product. I ended up paying 110 USD for vet appointment + the treatment and I hope I don't need to take any further treatments to cure this infection. STEER CLEAR of this product!!! Seriously!

Loving it

5375721096336835239により Mar 02, 2013 に掲載

My dog has strong HD in both hips, and my vet told me to use cosequin DS on a daily basis. Since these pills were really expensive in Norway ( about 230 $ for 210 pills ), I started searching online after the pills. Came across these, and wanted to try them. Better price, and based on the description, stronger. He daily gets 2 pills, and his hips seems better. My 8 year old dog is now jumping around like a 2 year old :) I love my dog, and I don´t want him to suffer. So I would have changed back to cosequin if I didn't believe that these pills actually works. So i´m going to give him these pills for the rest of his, hopefully, long life =)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My 11 Year Old Beagle Loves These!

CritterChucklesにより Jan 15, 2012 に掲載

Lucy the Beagle was having trouble walking from hip arthritis. She had become very leery of getting up or down off the sofa and spent most of her days lying around. I first purchased a bottle of joint supplement for her at the local pet store & did see a difference within 3 days. But once we finished that bottle I decided to buy something from iHerb since I order all of my own supplements on here. I purchased this formula since it has MSM plus Glucosamine and our veterinarian said MSM is excellent for joint health. We are now about 75% thru the bottle and Lucy is running around like a puppy! She plays with our other dogs, runs around barking & wagging her tail and runs to find me to give me kisses when she gets up from her naps! She will be 11 yrs old in a couple weeks and she's now acting like she's 11 months. She runs in the kitchen to get her "vitamin" when I tell her it's time, and if I happen to forget one I see a difference in her the next day. So I now have the bottle sitting on the counter where I can't miss it. And I'm back on iHerb today to order another bottle. I believe this is an excellent choice if you have an older dog with joint pain. If you see your elderly pet slowing down and not being as active then chances are their joints are hurting and this product will help. Well worth the money and with iHerb you'll have it in hand within a few days.

14-1/2 Year Old Pomeranian Still Going Strong--Update for Yorkie Poos

HelloItsMeにより Aug 22, 2013 に掲載

My elderly Pomeranian is still going strong, thanks to 1/2 tablet of this each morning. He actually demands it, sitting and begging until he gets it in the AM. This seems to have helped him with his energy levels and has improved a left front shoulder that used to cause him to limp slightly. He also, like his human masters, seems to be more flexible since taking MSM. Highly recommended by Norman! Aug 2013 Update: Our little buddy lived to be 16 and I think this supplement was part of the reason. We now give it to our two Yorkie-Poos, one of whom had developed a honking cough (can be a symptom of a collapsing trachea, which Yorkies and Poms are prone to have in later years). After about 2 weeks of 1/2 a tablet, she never coughs, so I HOPE this will help strengthen her trachea. She also is prone to occasional dislocated joints (hip or knee), just like Norman (the Pom); I have high hopes this supplement will help. They LOVE the taste & won't let me forget to give it to them; highly recommended by these 2, too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I simply and honestly can't say enough good of this pruduct as it ...

acumenにより Aug 19, 2013 に掲載

... was a real lifesaver for my belgium shephard's hip / joint problem! I have right now 6 bottles of this in my kitchen cabinet as I cannot simply afford to run out of it. I've used this for 2 years now and it's better and cheaper than any other similar product your vetenarian could ever sell you! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

very good

wicked72により Mar 28, 2014 に掲載

The taste is great, my dog (Gina) likes it very much.... Also very effective, she does not have pain when jumping up and down (she had problems before).

No shark product

5506400924355035506により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

this works for my doggie! I chose this one because it does NOT contain squalene which is an extract from shark which is endangered; the other top seller on iherb does have squalene. It takes a couple of weeks to work but my dog went from limping to jumping. When we run out she limps again so no more running out for us. I chose the extra strength because we have a big doggie. :-)

Great

Luddilにより Dec 27, 2014 に掲載

I have been giving these to my dog for over a year and they have really helped her with her hip dysplasia.

***Brilliant Product***

Reviewer2882634により Jan 19, 2015 に掲載

I definitely notice the improvement since putting my GSD with spinal issues on these tablets. We recently ran out of them, and she was much slower getting up and moving about. Super quick International shipping as well.

Best for large dogs

4883162404958340325により Sep 12, 2014 に掲載

I have saint bernard age of 10. She had problems with her legs. It was hard for her to stand up and walk. After using those vitamins for five month she can easily walk even by stairs.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 38