JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Super!!!!!

mjvivancosにより Apr 24, 2016 に掲載

Mi perro lo toma hace 6 meses y la mejora ha sido muy evidente. El veterinario nos recomendó un producto que costaba 4 veces más para su artrosis. Encontré estas pastillas y fuí al veterinario a enseñarle la web y la formulación antes de comprarlas. Me dijo que eran muy buenas y se apuntó la página para recomendarla a otros pacientes. También me dijo que en USA el tema de los ingredientes y formulaciones está mejor controlado que en europa.

It really helps.

Reviewer1774369により Apr 10, 2016 に掲載

I've been giving my dog these tablets for months now. She's a big dog and is getting older so her hips and joints have been hurting - these tablets really help. She's much more spritely and mobile and even enjoys running around with my 2 yr old dog again.

doggie loves it

5635452986810088359により Oct 05, 2015 に掲載

i thnk it works

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

pet naturals of vermont, hip+joint, extra strenth, for dogs

5735021559066227090により Mar 12, 2015 に掲載

We have 3 mature large dos over 75lbs and over 16 y/o. Over one of the the chews affected immedietly, the second didnt made any difference so far (10 days of treatment) and the last one the oldest almost 17 y/o white belgian sheppard, dont like the taste and refuse to take the chew.

Dog broke out in rashes

5335620558969412118により Mar 03, 2015 に掲載

This has brewer's yeast in it - caused my Labrador to break out in rashes - belly, groin, armpits and in her ears! It's caused her to itch so much her skin is bleeding from constantly scratching. I wished I had seen the earlier review on this. Strangely enough my other Labrador seems ok with the product. So if you're buying this, do check that your dog does not develop an allergy to it.

***Brilliant Product***

Reviewer2882634により Jan 19, 2015 に掲載

I definitely notice the improvement since putting my GSD with spinal issues on these tablets. We recently ran out of them, and she was much slower getting up and moving about. Super quick International shipping as well.

Great

Luddilにより Dec 27, 2014 に掲載

I have been giving these to my dog for over a year and they have really helped her with her hip dysplasia.

My dog doesn't like it

5146557910814828052により Nov 29, 2014 に掲載

Every time I need to give these to my dog, is a struggle. Despite of all its "liver flavour" my dog just wouldn't eat these. So there is no reason to pay more for flavored tablets, will just buy human supplements next time which are much cheaper than pet products.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Pet Naturals of Vermont + Joint,Extra Strenth

4855523859354663769により Oct 08, 2014 に掲載

Excellent value for the price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

i'm not sure it helps yet :) but my dog loves it!!

4820189890940847535により Sep 16, 2014 に掲載