JA

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Cat seems pleased.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5449467014112859997により Feb 06, 2013 に掲載

I'm not willing to try one to figure out if they're good, but my 16 year old can seems pleased with them. I'll have to take the fact he inhales as a sign that they're tasty. He isn't pleased with the 2 a day limit, that's for sure.

Cat loves this, so do I

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2949279により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

My cat wants this all the time, but of course I have to restrain him. It makes him happy so I guess it's working!

From Singapore (23 Oct 2010) UPDATED 25 Jan 2011

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2065430により Jan 24, 2011 に掲載

Started to feed my 2 boys daily starting on 14th Oct. and to date 23 Oct. they are still accepting these chews willingly, unlike the Vermont Calming and Hairball chews which they only accepted the first time and hated it ever since. Money down the drain on those 2 product. Will definitely be buying this Daily Best chews for my boys. They simply LOVE it in these chew form as well as the tablet form. UPDATED 25 Jan 2011 - 2 out of 3 of my cats no longer eager to take these chews. However, all 3 are still 'quite' eager to take the pill form in beef flavor.

Works good on No.1

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1132867により Sep 11, 2010 に掲載

My number 1 has been slowly disappearing ever since we took in a second stray. She eats, plays and appears overall well (with visits to the vet, just in case) but I still worry. So I got her this multi-vitamin chew which she now takes every morning, and has been for the past week. Her fur is even glossier and thicker, and she has put on a wee bit of weight. The results are most encouraging. I will continue her on this supplement for as long as she will take it.

3 of 2 cat likes this