JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Cat seems pleased.

5449467014112859997により Feb 06, 2013 に掲載

I'm not willing to try one to figure out if they're good, but my 16 year old can seems pleased with them. I'll have to take the fact he inhales as a sign that they're tasty. He isn't pleased with the 2 a day limit, that's for sure.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Cat loves this, so do I

Reviewer2949279により Feb 20, 2012 に掲載

My cat wants this all the time, but of course I have to restrain him. It makes him happy so I guess it's working!

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

From Singapore (23 Oct 2010) UPDATED 25 Jan 2011

Reviewer2065430により Jan 24, 2011 に掲載

Started to feed my 2 boys daily starting on 14th Oct. and to date 23 Oct. they are still accepting these chews willingly, unlike the Vermont Calming and Hairball chews which they only accepted the first time and hated it ever since. Money down the drain on those 2 product. Will definitely be buying this Daily Best chews for my boys. They simply LOVE it in these chew form as well as the tablet form. UPDATED 25 Jan 2011 - 2 out of 3 of my cats no longer eager to take these chews. However, all 3 are still 'quite' eager to take the pill form in beef flavor.

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Works good on No.1

Reviewer1132867により Sep 11, 2010 に掲載

My number 1 has been slowly disappearing ever since we took in a second stray. She eats, plays and appears overall well (with visits to the vet, just in case) but I still worry. So I got her this multi-vitamin chew which she now takes every morning, and has been for the past week. Her fur is even glossier and thicker, and she has put on a wee bit of weight. The results are most encouraging. I will continue her on this supplement for as long as she will take it.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

3 of 2 cat likes this

Reviewer2169000により Aug 15, 2011 に掲載

3 of 2 cat likes this

Daily Best for Cats

Reviewer1319365により Nov 28, 2011 に掲載

I bought it for the Multi-Vitamin/Mineral Supplement with Taurine and Digestive Enzymes. I can't really tell if it's working; since my cat can't tell me I give it to him as a supplement for good health. I have two kittens and an older cat, one kitten loves the product the other two wants nothing to do with it.

Cats love them!

Reviewer1906735により Oct 18, 2012 に掲載

Cats love them!

loved it

4859711890780848909により Sep 29, 2013 に掲載

My cat loves it so much. The first time I opened it and gave her one she tried getting more by scratching the pack . And only to learn the product has pork in it. Coming from a muslim family, i wouldn't let my cat eat it ever again. (There 44 chews left and planning to give someone else) However I got 2 other chews pack from the same brand which is the calming one and hairball one. My cats love them just as much but not as crazy as this daily best one. I can bet with you your cats will go crazy for these chews.

et Naturals of Vermont - Daily best for cats

5245947092019172317により Dec 28, 2014 に掲載

It's not so attractive for the cats a the first time, however, one day a chew is easy to manage.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

One cat loves it and the other doesn't

cherylphchanにより Apr 12, 2015 に掲載

For unknown reason, only one of them likes this kind of chew.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10