JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Felix loves it!

TrueReviewsにより Nov 15, 2013 に掲載

My cat is very happy with these chews and I am very happy that she takes her vitamins in an effortless way. I think that her fur is more shiny! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Cat seems pleased.

5449467014112859997により Feb 06, 2013 に掲載

I'm not willing to try one to figure out if they're good, but my 16 year old can seems pleased with them. I'll have to take the fact he inhales as a sign that they're tasty. He isn't pleased with the 2 a day limit, that's for sure.

My cat love it!

Gullkaにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

My cat is happy to eat these vitamins. Wool was less drop and become more brilliant. I recommend! I give one piece per day.

Tasty supplement for cats

Reviewer1856275により Dec 08, 2011 に掲載

Carlos, one of my cats is recovering from serious health problems. I'm concerned he does not get all the micro nutrients he needs through his common food. But I'm happy to see how delicious he finds these chews, which contain a long list of vitamins and minerals. Carlos makes a healthy impression to us now.

pity

supermintaにより Jul 20, 2012 に掲載

My cat doesn't want them... feels the smell and immediately runs away.. i waited for them so much to treat my cat with smth from iherb too:) but he is against them..( i'm gonna feed some homeless cats with this supplement, they will certainly like

My cat like it / Моей кошке они нравятся

AmberCatにより Aug 30, 2012 に掲載

Моя кошка никогда не отказывается от этих витаминок. Кажется, я наблюдаю улучшение внешнего вида шерсти у моей любимицы. My cat just can't resist to these chews. Seems like I can see enhancement of the pet fur appearance.

Cats love it!!

Reviewer3349772により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

Our 13yr old cat loves this - with it, she is more alert which is really good - makes my day!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Picky dog likes these too

Reviewer3064760により Sep 10, 2012 に掲載

I have a Shitzu that is so, so picky. Wouldn't take any dog vitamins I have tried to get him to take. When we adopted 2 abandoned cats, I got these for them. My dog REALLY like these too. I'm so glad since they are loaded with good vitamins/minerals, etc.

My cat did not like it.

Reviewer2502463により Jun 03, 2012 に掲載

The cat did not eat this chews no matter how I tried to persuade.

Cats love these

Reviewer2248632により Nov 21, 2011 に掲載

I have 5 cats and they all love their Daily best treat. They line up every morning and evening to get one.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 121