JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Felix loves it!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

TrueReviewsにより Nov 15, 2013 に掲載

My cat is very happy with these chews and I am very happy that she takes her vitamins in an effortless way. I think that her fur is more shiny! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Cat seems pleased.

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

5449467014112859997により Feb 06, 2013 に掲載

I'm not willing to try one to figure out if they're good, but my 16 year old can seems pleased with them. I'll have to take the fact he inhales as a sign that they're tasty. He isn't pleased with the 2 a day limit, that's for sure.

My cat love it!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Gullkaにより Apr 04, 2012 に掲載

My cat is happy to eat these vitamins. Wool was less drop and become more brilliant. I recommend! I give one piece per day.

Tasty supplement for cats

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1856275により Dec 08, 2011 に掲載

Carlos, one of my cats is recovering from serious health problems. I'm concerned he does not get all the micro nutrients he needs through his common food. But I'm happy to see how delicious he finds these chews, which contain a long list of vitamins and minerals. Carlos makes a healthy impression to us now.

Cats love it!!

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3349772により Jan 02, 2012 に掲載

Our 13yr old cat loves this - with it, she is more alert which is really good - makes my day!!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 113