JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Pets Love it!

Reviewer1679524により Sep 08, 2013 に掲載

As a certified herbologist, I am particular about what I feed to my pets. This product is FABULOUS! After feeding 3 bags to my pets, I have noticed significant differences to coat, bowels, and appetite. I also give one daily to my ancient cat. She is beginning to show signs of better health! The reviews on this product helped me to decide to purchase it. I hope you do the same!

Awesome

5442844089349746367により Jan 03, 2013 に掲載

My lovely dog loves it!!!

My little dog loves this PetNaturals Vit/Min supplement

Reviewer1764615により Mar 23, 2013 に掲載

My little dog gets very excited when he sees me getting out his multivitamin and mineral supplement. It is like a doggy treat to him. Even my cat like it.

Wonderful!

Reviewer1622892により Jun 19, 2013 に掲載

This is an enjoyable daily treat for all our dogs, and we noticed softer coats within two weeks. Also a good balance of nutrients to make sure the pets are getting vitamins/minerals that may be missing in even the most nutritious pet foods.

Ótimo produto

5722767805187318173により Feb 15, 2013 に掲載

otimo produto não deixo meu cachorro sem. recomendo

My dog loved it!!

4923082230055063032により Mar 26, 2014 に掲載

My dog loved it! Fresh look and my dog loved it! A perfect daily snack for your pet!

Second purchase

5536942466330492753により May 01, 2015 に掲載

My second purchase. My dog loves it and it seems to help with her digestion issues.

My dog liked it.

NaomiWilsonにより Oct 26, 2015 に掲載

It's nice have a healthy treat for any pets.

Dr SS Mary-Michael

Reviewer1970197により Jun 25, 2015 に掲載

Dog loves it. Too early to know much

Not soft ...

carmenpearにより Aug 20, 2015 に掲載

My dog like this supplement but too hard to her, is not chewable. I need to cut it smaller to give her.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11