JA

商品 1 - 5 の合計 48

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

great

Reviewer3295786により Jul 22, 2012 に掲載

My cats are very peckish but they love this stuff.So no problem to give it to them.

My cats love it!

Reviewer1934188により Dec 22, 2012 に掲載

My cats love the taste of these & look forward to having one of these daily - they view it as a treat & I feel good about bolstering their health.

Good for fur

5754953963631327381により Jan 20, 2013 に掲載

My kitten is very happy about this vitamins! I need just to shake bottle and cat is here ready to take her yummy-yummy. My friends always said that my kitten has so soft and lank fur, better than other cats. Seems it's because of this vitamins.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

My two cats love these supplements

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3202758により Mar 30, 2011 に掲載

All I have to do is shake the bottle and both my cats come running to take their vitamins. I hope they come back in stock soon.

From Singapore

2 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2065430により Oct 17, 2012 に掲載

12th Feb 2010 to 18 Oct 2012. I have two male Maine Coons. Both love these tablets!... they are quite finicky and choosy when it comes to supplements. UPDATED 14th October. 8 months later, both my boys still love these tablets. UPDATED 18 October 2012. Now I have 3 boys, they still love this. I guess it's individual taste. Perhaps the smell of the 'seaweed like' green mussel attracts them. Wish Vermont pack these in larger size for multi cat owners.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 48