JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

great

crazy4healthにより Jul 22, 2012 に掲載

My cats are very peckish but they love this stuff.So no problem to give it to them.

My cats love it!

Reviewer1934188により Dec 22, 2012 に掲載

My cats love the taste of these & look forward to having one of these daily - they view it as a treat & I feel good about bolstering their health.

Good for fur

5754953963631327381により Jan 20, 2013 に掲載

My kitten is very happy about this vitamins! I need just to shake bottle and cat is here ready to take her yummy-yummy. My friends always said that my kitten has so soft and lank fur, better than other cats. Seems it's because of this vitamins.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My cats don't like this!!

Reviewer2052801により Jan 26, 2012 に掲載

I have 2 cats, they are rather picky, so they don't like eating this tablets. The flavor of this tablet is beef, I think that is why my cats don't like this.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My two cats love these supplements

Reviewer3202758により Mar 30, 2011 に掲載

All I have to do is shake the bottle and both my cats come running to take their vitamins. I hope they come back in stock soon.

From Singapore

Reviewer2065430により Oct 17, 2012 に掲載

12th Feb 2010 to 18 Oct 2012. I have two male Maine Coons. Both love these tablets!... they are quite finicky and choosy when it comes to supplements. UPDATED 14th October. 8 months later, both my boys still love these tablets. UPDATED 18 October 2012. Now I have 3 boys, they still love this. I guess it's individual taste. Perhaps the smell of the 'seaweed like' green mussel attracts them. Wish Vermont pack these in larger size for multi cat owners.

Very good vitamins

masasaにより Apr 20, 2012 に掲載

my cat very much loves them! I noticed that at it wool, appetite became better. We awake still to buy!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

my cat didn't begin to eat them

5192781909555326857により Jul 15, 2012 に掲載

my cat didn't begin to eat them.

CATS LOVE THEM

Reviewer1433625により Oct 25, 2011 に掲載

Every morning and evening I shake the bottle and tell them it's vitamin time. They want more than the 2 allowed. I hope they are as good for them as much as they like them.

Very delicious

Reviewer3180954により Apr 06, 2012 に掲載

My cat just loves these tablets.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 59