JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Worked like a charm

Reviewer1913608により Aug 12, 2011 に掲載

My dog is so affraid of thunder that she just goes crazy, and don't even talk about fireworks! Just one of these lil chews calmed her down so much that she could stay still and not tremble at all. So glad I found this. I will always have this on hand for her. Tee

Wonderful product!

Reviewer1045127により Apr 25, 2011 に掲載

I've gone through most other calming solutions on the market and am the most impressed by these. Too many of the other all-natural calming treatments upset my dogs' stomachs and don't seem to calm them down much at all. I use these chews regularly with my anxious pug mix (I'll give him one about an hour before I have to leave for work) and I also give them to some of the foster dogs that we have to help them transition into a new home environment or if I have to take them on the train or anything out of the ordinary. I can't say enough good things about them. My only complaint is that I need more than 21 of them and would love a bigger package.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Calming for Small Dogs is doing wonders for our little guy!

Reviewer2035978により May 01, 2011 に掲載

Our dog tends to be quite nervous and fearful at times...we started giving him one of these a day and they have definitely made a difference. We used to have trouble putting a leash on him to go for a walk and also brushing him and since we started these he is a lot calmer - these and a bit of help from Cesar Milan, the Dog Whisperer and he has improved loads - he swallows them whole, he doesn't even chew them as he cant wait to get this treat every morning :-)

great product

Reviewer3100990により Jun 11, 2010 に掲載

My dog is afraid of thunder. The soft chews seem to really help and she likes them. This is the second bag I have bought. I don't think we will ever be without them. I also used them before she went to the groomers. Great help!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Dog is Addicted and Cat Wants it Too!

Reviewer2128490により Jan 31, 2011 に掲載

I dunno what is in there but the dog takes one smell and regardless of how he feels, downs it. The minute I open the resealable bag the cat shows up. I canot tell if this makes my old dog any calmer but he sure adores it!

Good stuff

Reviewer3352217により Oct 29, 2011 に掲載

My dog became much calmer after it

noticable calming effect

Reviewer1898311により Nov 27, 2010 に掲載

i give a larger dose than recommended. Effects not immediate so i give about an hour before vet, event etc.

very good.

RhondiLynneにより Aug 20, 2010 に掲載

nice small size, and my dog loves them. She is over 25 pounds, so i have to give her 2 a day. They do help her to be calm. She has anxiety issues.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

I am pleasantly surprised.

Reviewer3106204により Sep 11, 2011 に掲載

I had my doubts about these chews as far as calming my skittish dog, but they really work. She always was nervous when riding in the car and would pant and work herself into a nervous frenzy. Not any more. On days we are going to travel any distance, I give my 14 lb. terrier two of these tiny chews the morning of our trip. She seems calm but not drugged. She curls up and falls asleep after a few minutes on the road. They have even helped with her fear of fireworks. Although it hasn't gone away completely, it is noticeably better. I will always have these in my pantry.

Seem to work

Reviewer1466433により Nov 06, 2009 に掲載

I have tried at least 5 different natural dog calming products (with valerian, chamomile, L-Tryptophan, GABA and flower extracts) these seem to work better than any of the others and my dog loves them.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 40