JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

SHINGLEDERM RESCUE PLUS

Reviewer1050931により Aug 15, 2010 に掲載

THIS IS TRULY A WONDERFUL PRODUCT. HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP SINCE THE ONSET OF SHINGLES. ONCE I USED THIS PRODUCT, I WAS ABLE TO SLEEP WITHOUT ANY PAIN FOR 8 HOURS. I WAS SO HAPPY AND REFRESHED WHEN I WOKE UP. THE SALVE WORKS FOR ABOUT 8 HOURS. JUST APPLY IT ONCE AND YOU WILL FEEL WONDERFUL RELIEF FROM THE PHN PAIN. I AM SO HAPPY!! HAD JUST ABOUT GIVEN UP ON EVER BEING PAIN FREE!! WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL PRODUCT. WORKS BETTER THAN THE PAIN KILLERS THE DOCTOR PRESCRIBED. IN ADDITION, I AM NOW ABLE TO WORK WITHOUT ANY PAIN AT ALL! I AM SO ELATED TO HAVE FOUND SUCH A WONDERFUL SALVE THAT REALLY WORKS! WOW! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

relief from shingles using shinglederm

Reviewer2936803により May 13, 2011 に掲載

i bought this product as i'd been suffering from a bad case of shingles after trying various forms of pain relief without success. when product arrived i wasn't expecting any miracles but due to the severe pain i'd been suffering i'd of tried any cure to get some pain relief. my partner applied the shinglederm to the areas of my skin were the shingles were giving me the most pain. after a couple minutes when cream had soaked into skin no more pain ( miracles do really happen)the pain came back a couple of hours later but was quickly stopped with another layer of shinglderm cream. i definately will recommend this product to family friends and anyone suffering from this awful virus.

Close to a Miracle

Reviewer2845917により May 23, 2009 に掲載

After suffering with the shingles for close to 3 months I found this salve at a small drug store in Northampton, MA. It gave me relief for almost 4 hours each time I applied it, and especially was a big help at night allowing me to fall asleep. Shinglederm Rescue Plus really helped me get through this painful time without taking the prescribed pain killers.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Fast reliable relief for "hot spots"

Reviewer1309320により Jul 17, 2009 に掲載

My sister and I have always experienced what we call "hot spots" -- must be some kind of nerve sensations, but very uncomfortable, sometimes painful, and can be anywhere on the body. I've tried so many things (topical and rx meds), but the best is "Shinglederm Rescue Plus." It cools and soothes instantly.

Commendation of Shinglederm Rescue Plus

Reviewer1388835により Apr 15, 2009 に掲載

This is my third jar of Shinglederm which I started using in December, 2008. It has helped to alleviate the pain in the shingles area. I have recommended it to others.

Brief Relief

Reviewer3017388により Feb 09, 2010 に掲載

I used the product as directed but found the soothing relief only lasted about an hour.The pain returned and I felt that applying the product every hour was not reasonable.Let me know if there is another product that might give me the relief I am searching for.

Not worth the money!

Reviewer1269562により Mar 01, 2010 に掲載

I had no relief whatsoever from Shinglederm. To me it was not worth the money!! Mary Coker, TX

Post Herpetic Neuralgia

Reviewer2498190により Apr 11, 2010 に掲載

This product was purchased in the hope that it would offer relief to a family member suffering from PHN following shingles. Regrettably, there has been no evidence of symptom relief.

it didn't work.

Reviewer3059842により Jul 24, 2011 に掲載

I was already clear of skin bumps and scabs when I got it but the pain with the nerves underneath is really bad and notheing takes it away. Even pain pills I got from Dr. isn't good.

Review

Reviewer2458018により Feb 15, 2012 に掲載

This product is fantastic! Works very quickly!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12