JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Increased stamina

4669693988845461808により Jan 15, 2016 に掲載

I've been taking it for a month. It makes me noticeably stronger. It does not have 'waking-up' effect like coffee.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Too heaty for me

5158257348365384823により Oct 11, 2015 に掲載

Had ulcer on my lips after just taking 1 capsule. Guess it's too "heaty " for me.

Solved my flu

4989105349339105858により Aug 08, 2015 に掲載

This solved my flu problem that annoyed me badly for more than one month! No side effects unlike flu medication.

Not as potent

Reviewer3298857により Jun 03, 2015 に掲載

Didn't feel anything from taking these, while I did notice energy and stamina/endurance benefits from the Aloha Medicinals brand. Those are the ones I would recommend.

8:1浓缩虫草菌丝体

5253376656150375420により May 26, 2015 に掲載

这款浓缩虫草胶囊服用后精力充沛,抗疲劳。长期使用免疫效果明显,上呼吸道很少感染细菌和病毒。

excellent product

rushang2により May 26, 2015 に掲載

It works well.I have purchased it many times from iHerb

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Works better then other cordyceps for ATP energy.

5311742311727924689により Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

I TAKE THIS BEFORE THE GYM AND YES YOU CAN FEEL IT WORKS LIKE CREATINE STIMULATING ATP ENERGY IN YOUR MUSCLES AND IT WORKS ON BREATHING AS WELL IF YOU HAVE RESPITATORY PROBLEMS.

This stuff is awesome

Reviewer2098910により Dec 03, 2014 に掲載

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I originally took this in the winter for lung capacity and immune boosting properties. I recently started working out again after my last child and notice a HUGE difference in my endurance and ability to do cardio without feeling like I'm going to fall over. I went from dreading cardio or even walking up a large flight of stairs to looking forward to my next workout, which has never happened. Ever. I see why athletes take this. Makes me feel good and boosts my energy. I hope this review is able to help someone. Peace and love to all of you!

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

energy booster

marianFにより Jul 20, 2014 に掲載

I was looking for a pre-workout supplement, sth against physical fatigue and read that adaptogenic herbs can be very helpful.Among the many in this category, I opted for the cordyceps mushrooms, based on the positive feedback from others and, as for most of my supplements, I went for this brand due to the lack of filers.I have been taking it for a month, just one cap a day and although it took me about a week to notice any effect, I now feel a slight improvement in energy stamina, especially when I take it 30 to 40 min. before working out.What I also noticed is that when I come back from a tough workout, I no longer feel the need to lie down for a while, but instead, I can keep going.Will certainly oder some more.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ok this is excellent before sports

sherri20により Apr 03, 2014 に掲載

i take one of these before my soccer games or on days when im just really tired (like sundays) ... i notice the increased performance !

商品 1 - 10 の合計 33