JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Paradise Tibetan Cordyceps

4782868986597761729により Aug 23, 2012 に掲載

I have been using Cordyceps for well over 2 years now. The original product I used was quite expense and just became too rich for my blood. Therefore I've switched over to the Paradise brand. I was very happy to find that I benefit on the same level using the Paradise brand as I was with the more expensive product. I notice a significant difference in my endurance and strength during my workout routines when I take cordyceps. My workout routine is vigorous, I run over 6 miles 3xweek and do a hardcore routine of weight resistance and compound exercises that lasts for 75min the other 3 days a week, taking 1 day off for rest. The key to continuously benefit from taking cordyceps, is to take them for 2 months on 2 weeks off. Continue taking them on this schedule and I believe you will always feel the difference. At least I do.

Works

Reviewer2561245により Nov 22, 2009 に掲載

My breathing problems at night is taken care of with the use of this product.

Paradise Herbs, Tibetan Cordyceps, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1212307により Mar 23, 2009 に掲載

This product has definitely helped me with masculine-related activities.

This stuff is awesome

Reviewer2098910により Dec 03, 2014 に掲載

As of this review I am a 27 y/o, 5'4" 125lb female. I originally took this in the winter for lung capacity and immune boosting properties. I recently started working out again after my last child and notice a HUGE difference in my endurance and ability to do cardio without feeling like I'm going to fall over. I went from dreading cardio or even walking up a large flight of stairs to looking forward to my next workout, which has never happened. Ever. I see why athletes take this. Makes me feel good and boosts my energy. I hope this review is able to help someone. Peace and love to all of you!

Not Bad

Reviewer3001165により Sep 10, 2008 に掲載

use it along with Rhodiola; works well

Tibetan Cordyceps

Reviewer1978473により Oct 11, 2007 に掲載

Wonderful boost when mountain climbing, roller blading, kayaking. I'll continue to enjoy!

Cordyceps

Reviewer1009764により Oct 05, 2008 に掲載

Originally introduced to this herb on a recent trip to China. When I ran out I was referred to this web sit for supplies and shipping. Happy with product quality and extremely impressed with the speed of arrival! Recommended by myself and friends.

GOOD!

Reviewer2852097により Feb 06, 2010 に掲載

best price and product available... replacing caffeine from diet, the natural energy of body is enhanced with continued use...

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer1586312により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

this stuff is pretty good.

Good and recommendable!

VEP607により Aug 28, 2012 に掲載

Esté cordyceps es uno de los mejores! Lo recomiendo!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 22