JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Exactly what I needed!

raeannewrightにより 7 05, 2009 に掲載

I am so pleased with this product - I just ordered my second bottle. I eat very healthily, drink lots of water, am a vegetarian, take vitamins daily and practice yoga 3+ times per week... yet I was still struggling with occasional constipation which I am convinced is related to stress. The triphala has zero side-effects that I've noticed, and my digestion has been fantastic! If I do get a little backed up, it doesn't last longer than a day now. I've only been taking 1 per day, and sometimes another if I feel full or bloated or have over-indulged :) I am so pleased and will continue to buy!

Good Digestion

psmiracleにより 9 30, 2009 に掲載

Have tried Paradise Triphala... was hoping it could help me with my IBS but didn't help at all... Its only great improvement for me is that it's really a very good digestive enzymes...or probiotic all in one... Its digestion power is great...

Works!

Reviewer1333587により 3 16, 2010 に掲載

This product is a real wonder. It keeps things moving. I will continue taking it and have share some with my sister.

recommended by dr. weil

Reviewer2057662により 5 17, 2010 に掲載

this is the first product that i can take daily that helps my irregularity. so much better than swallowing metamucil.

Constipation relief

Reviewer2143084により 11 14, 2007 に掲載

Taking 4 capsules every day, I am not constipated now. My sleep is much better Thank you

Good product

Reviewer1961169により 9 06, 2008 に掲載

Very good triphala

Michigan

Reviewer2709377により 11 22, 2008 に掲載

Great,recommend and I use this!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2512695により 2 13, 2011 に掲載

it does help for me to go,so I take it regular.Love Paradise herbs and IHerb does very nice job

Good quality and has no additives

4955677849389834507により 7 17, 2012 に掲載

Good quality and has no additives

all organic & natural

Reviewer1437440により 12 08, 2014 に掲載

this Triphala is wonderful: All organic, it works smooth and pleasant in the colon. The herb Haritaki in it is a very potent Ayurvedic herb! I keep ordering it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21