JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Exactly what I needed!

raeannewrightにより Jul 05, 2009 に掲載

I am so pleased with this product - I just ordered my second bottle. I eat very healthily, drink lots of water, am a vegetarian, take vitamins daily and practice yoga 3+ times per week... yet I was still struggling with occasional constipation which I am convinced is related to stress. The triphala has zero side-effects that I've noticed, and my digestion has been fantastic! If I do get a little backed up, it doesn't last longer than a day now. I've only been taking 1 per day, and sometimes another if I feel full or bloated or have over-indulged :) I am so pleased and will continue to buy!

Good Digestion

psmiracleにより Sep 30, 2009 に掲載

Have tried Paradise Triphala... was hoping it could help me with my IBS but didn't help at all... Its only great improvement for me is that it's really a very good digestive enzymes...or probiotic all in one... Its digestion power is great...

Works!

Reviewer1333587により Mar 16, 2010 に掲載

This product is a real wonder. It keeps things moving. I will continue taking it and have share some with my sister.

recommended by dr. weil

Reviewer2057662により May 17, 2010 に掲載

this is the first product that i can take daily that helps my irregularity. so much better than swallowing metamucil.

Constipation relief

Reviewer2143084により Nov 14, 2007 に掲載

Taking 4 capsules every day, I am not constipated now. My sleep is much better Thank you

Good product

Reviewer1961169により Sep 06, 2008 に掲載

Very good triphala

Michigan

Reviewer2709377により Nov 22, 2008 に掲載

Great,recommend and I use this!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2512695により Feb 13, 2011 に掲載

it does help for me to go,so I take it regular.Love Paradise herbs and IHerb does very nice job

Good quality and has no additives

4955677849389834507により Jul 17, 2012 に掲載

Good quality and has no additives

all organic & natural

Reviewer1437440により Dec 08, 2014 に掲載

this Triphala is wonderful: All organic, it works smooth and pleasant in the colon. The herb Haritaki in it is a very potent Ayurvedic herb! I keep ordering it.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 21