JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

best theanine on the market

Reviewer2083080により 6 16, 2008 に掲載

it does what is says on the tin! you've got to take it on an empty stomach to work (1hr ca before meals) otherwise it doesn't

This Works Great!

Reviewer1318252により 3 04, 2012 に掲載

This is a great product. I only take 2 a day and it really works to brighten my mood, make me feel more relaxed and "grounded". Also am more focused at the task I'm working on. Have already reordered it again. My 17 year old son likes taking it as well to help him with his extremely busy school schedule. He says that "it makes me feel good".

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2512695により 2 13, 2011 に掲載

calm and help me sleeep,if take on an empty stomach

Natural, pure calm

elleliswにより 10 04, 2009 に掲載

Taking theanine is no substitute for living a clean life, eating well, and exercising, but it certainly helps. When I feel "on edge" or agitated, 200 mg of theanine helps me relax without feeling sleepy or tired. I prefer this brand because it is pure, no magnesium stearate or other fillers. Some medical studies suggest that overuse of supplements is actually bad for your health -- this may be perhaps because of fillers, stearates, and so on. All consumers should insist that food and supplement companies stop using fillers and processed additives.

Chills me out nicely...

4946624616245886969により 1 08, 2013 に掲載

I look forward to taking one. Didn't make me drowsy. Great for adrenal fatigue.

Love this product

Reviewer2285897により 1 12, 2011 に掲載

Definitely helps me to sleep. I find I can notch up around 5 straight hours if I take this before going to bed - love the fact that it has no excipients.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Used for years and love it

Reviewer1752031により 10 21, 2009 に掲載

This works so great. I take it everyday, but I take extra if I need a quick fix. It works great. Definitely keeps the grumpiness away.

商品 1 - 7 の合計 7