JA

レビューを書く
レビュー | 英語
日本語 (0)
並び替え

best theanine on the market

Reviewer2083080により Jun 16, 2008 に掲載

it does what is says on the tin! you've got to take it on an empty stomach to work (1hr ca before meals) otherwise it doesn't

This Works Great!

Reviewer1318252により Mar 04, 2012 に掲載

This is a great product. I only take 2 a day and it really works to brighten my mood, make me feel more relaxed and "grounded". Also am more focused at the task I'm working on. Have already reordered it again. My 17 year old son likes taking it as well to help him with his extremely busy school schedule. He says that "it makes me feel good".

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2512695により Feb 13, 2011 に掲載

calm and help me sleeep,if take on an empty stomach

Natural, pure calm

elleliswにより Oct 04, 2009 に掲載

Taking theanine is no substitute for living a clean life, eating well, and exercising, but it certainly helps. When I feel "on edge" or agitated, 200 mg of theanine helps me relax without feeling sleepy or tired. I prefer this brand because it is pure, no magnesium stearate or other fillers. Some medical studies suggest that overuse of supplements is actually bad for your health -- this may be perhaps because of fillers, stearates, and so on. All consumers should insist that food and supplement companies stop using fillers and processed additives.

Chills me out nicely...

4946624616245886969により Jan 08, 2013 に掲載

I look forward to taking one. Didn't make me drowsy. Great for adrenal fatigue.

It Works

Reviewer2416866により Oct 20, 2008 に掲載

I have tried numerous medications for my mood swings and anxiety with decent results but unpleasant side effects. This product has helped me with the anxiety and mood swings with no side effects at all. I love it!

Love this product

Reviewer2285897により Jan 12, 2011 に掲載

Definitely helps me to sleep. I find I can notch up around 5 straight hours if I take this before going to bed - love the fact that it has no excipients.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Used for years and love it

Reviewer1752031により Oct 21, 2009 に掲載

This works so great. I take it everyday, but I take extra if I need a quick fix. It works great. Definitely keeps the grumpiness away.

Feeling less stressed

Reviewer1005838により Nov 26, 2014 に掲載

I don't know if it is a coincidence, but I forgot to take the vitamins for the last two days and was really cranky and stressed. I had been feeling great before that. I am in my last weeks of 4 years of study and I feel like these vitamins are helping me to stay unstressed and mentally alert.

Paradise Herbs, Supreme Sun Theanine, 30

Reviewer2182945により Jun 27, 2008 に掲載

Good quality but too expensive when two people in the home are taking twice a day.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11