JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Royal Jelly- Paradise Herbs

Reviewer1491632により Mar 28, 2011 に掲載

I have an autoimmune disease called IgA Nephropathy, due to this disease my kidneys are chronic inflammed. I take Royal Jelly in the morning with breakfast and at the evening with dinner, together with digestive enzymes for optimal absorption. So far I experience a reduction in inflammation and an increase in energy niveau. A good supplement but to expensive! I hope the price will drop in the future, but I am not so sure about that, because there a dangerous drop in bee population in the moment, and a treat for extinction! The next time I will take the cheaper royal Jelly from Now Foods to compare with the Royal Jelly from Paradise herbs to see with is better. Greetings from The Netherlands

Great!

MentaPiperitaにより May 19, 2014 に掲載

I hadn't tried royal jelly before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but this product really surprised me! It made an incredible difference in my energy level. If I feel a little tired or I'm having a rough day I take one pill and I feel better in one hour. At first I though it was just the placebo effect, because I couldn't believe the effect was so noticeable, but since it works so well I'm really happy. I take one pill before bed when it's late and I have to get up early and I wake up much more easily and feel refreshed even if I've just slept a few hours. I can't comment on the effects on the long term because I only take them sporadically, but I'm very happy with the product and will definitely buy again. It's such a nice little boost of energy just when you need it.

The Cadillac of Royal Jelly! 100% pure

PurplePegasusにより Mar 12, 2009 に掲載

This give me normal energy levels in small increments. I use this for severe adrenal failure. Nothing I take works all the time because my symptoms are so severe but when it works I get energy for about 15 min. I like this brand because it is 100% pure with no additives. I wish iHerb would have a better discount on this.

excellent but expensive

Reviewer1943386により May 28, 2011 に掲載

I have been alternating between this brand and the NOW brand which is less expensive. I think these are a little better. I started taking royal jelly after reading the medical studies about testosterone increase. I haven't had my blood tested but judging by the early morning turgidity I would say it is working

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5575316279138440860により Feb 21, 2014 に掲載

ITS GOOD FOR HEALTH. I take every morning pollen propolis and royal jelly . And three collagen plus vitamin C a day at bedtime.

GREAT!!!!

Reviewer1098358により Jan 15, 2008 に掲載

I have begun to take that ROYAL JELLY was good for the stability of the autonomous nerve. Because ROYAL JELLY works, I continue buying it from now on.

GREAT

Reviewer1291512により Mar 21, 2012 に掲載

EVERYTHING WAS GREAT

female friend

Reviewer1404629により Jun 09, 2010 に掲載

This product has helped with my PMS and i feel better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Buen producto que da un plus de energía

4986061986473625769により Jun 21, 2014 に掲載

Es un producto que tomado constantemente da más energía e incluso mejores rendimientos en los entrenos. Además tomado de noche ayuda a dormir bien y del tirón. Muy recomendado, lo volveré a comprar aunque sea algo caro.

Not bad taken sublingually

bODYhACK3rにより Oct 04, 2014 に掲載

Some energy and libido boost. However it is most annoying to wait one hour for it to dissolve with the discomfort it causes to the tongue.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 10