JA

2 つ星
1 つ星
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Nice that it is filler free!

5534303202323310979により Nov 09, 2015 に掲載

Did not notice anything grand with this product.Good Cutomer Service iHerb, Thanks!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

5004655125351376108により Oct 08, 2015 に掲載

i dident feel difference but i like the brand and i trust it. im taking it for stopping gray hair. i think it works with time

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Great for wood, energy & grey hair

5698323975356349324により Jul 28, 2015 に掲載

I bought this to help restore my hair. In that department, it's only helped a little at two capsules per day. However, I noticed an immediate energy boost that lasts a good 8 to 10 hours post taking (it's not crazy big, but noticeable). I also noticed that my libido went up, along with something else going up far too often. It's practically at teenage levels with other synergistic herbs being involved. As for gray hair, I've noticed between 1/3rd to 1/2 of my gray hairs return to their original colour. As for the taste, I broke a capsule and it tastes much stronger/better than another brand I was using before. Would recommend this brand wholeheartedly.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

yeah, it's good and i like the taste!!

5381991927357031518により Jun 14, 2015 に掲載

I have noticed my hair growing faster. I dunno if it's raw vegan diet i am eating or this Fo Ti alone, but i feel it has helped. I'm going to order again. :)

Review

5067785292585480424により May 05, 2015 に掲載

Hi I use the product more then a week- I feel no different :-(

Appears to work

Geminiにより Mar 04, 2015 に掲載

My hair has been thicker since using this

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great Quality without fillers or binders!

Reviewer1614638により Dec 10, 2014 に掲載

It's nice to finally find a company that does add a lot of fillers, so you know you are getting the "real thing." There are a lot of chemicals, such as magnesium stearate, steric acid and the like that are commonly added to supplements, which are really not good for you. However, you won't find them in here. The potency on this supplement was just right. I use it to help improve my general health--especially my hair. I would recommend this to anyone.

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Great product!

5674568730335352764により Oct 12, 2014 に掲載

Very effective for strengthening hair and reducing grey! We take it every day and Paradise can't be beat for purity.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

p.h. fo ti

4945672219878736095により Aug 26, 2014 に掲載

Always helps me feel stronger all over.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Paradise Herbs Fo Ti

Reviewer2358588により Aug 02, 2014 に掲載

Fo Ti actually does what they say it does, I think.. good for hair color and libido. Paradise Herbs has great quality products, in my experience. They are pricey, but much more reasonabl on iHerb! iHerb has great service, but I think the US Postal service is lagging a bit.

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています