JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 5 | 次のページ »

Insane side effects!

12 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2106073により Dec 12, 2010 に掲載

Wow, be careful with this stuff! After the second capsule I experienced a complete uncontrollable sexual drive. After trying saw palmetto and biotin I'm trying Fo Ti to get my thinning hair back. I don't know if I can continue with these pills. Perhaps I should take it less often.

sore knees/energy

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2537206により Nov 01, 2010 に掲載

I've taken fo ti off and on for years now. I play sports, and have found fo ti to be excellent for sore knees and stamina levels. I have tried many brands as well, and only tried this one because my favorite was out of stock. Though the name "Paradise Herbs" seems kind of "cheesy," it, I believe, is a powerful extract. And my body seems to respond very well to this particular brand. So I am going to buy another bottle.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Fo Ti helped me regain my youth and my hair

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1368353により Mar 01, 2012 に掲載

My hair loss condition improved alot after taking fo ti and i felt stronger physically by taking it regularly.

Good As a Kidney Tonic

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

HealthandWellnessにより Feb 04, 2014 に掲載

Did feel the nourishing effect on the kidneys. Supposed to be an aphrodisiac as well. Bought it for the hair blackening effect it claims to have. Jury's still out on that one as it's too early to tell. In TCM, hairs are the reflection on the state of health of the kidneys, so fingers crossed with the nourishing effect I felt on my kidney will eventually help in my graying hairs. Did seem to notice less hair fall on the drain cover at shower! They should change the name to He Shou Wu instead because that's what it is and Fo Ti doesn't exisit in TCM.

Fo Ti

6 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

karishmaにより Jun 08, 2014 に掲載

Fo Ti is an anti aging tonic and reverses graying of hair. Also used for thinning hair treatment and as baldness cures. At the same time it works on the liver and the kidneys to improve the quality of red blood cells and reduce the buildup of hepatic (liver) fat. Paradise Herbs Fo Ti is the best brand for all these.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 43