JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Works well.

Reviewer1614638により Aug 16, 2013 に掲載

This brand is the only one that mixes rhodiola rosea with crenulata. This reduces stress effectively, is full spectrum, and is produced under optimal conditions. The crenulata provides more energy. I have tried many different formulations of rhodiola and this one is hands down the best bar-none!

So many uses!

Reviewer1842361により May 14, 2011 に掲載

I was going through a period of depression. Somehow I knew that my chemicals were just out of balance. Rhodiola has me feeling like my old self again! I use this with Ashwaganda, Jiaogulan, Bacopa and a multi-vitamin. My life is soooo diferent now!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

great for sleep or relaxation, bad for energy

Reviewer3307060により Nov 22, 2010 に掲載

Great for sleeping, it mellow me ,it think it's like doing drug , really , i have no desire to drink or smoke weed ahen i take it, but at the begining i took it for energy and it is the opposit effect(excuse my english i'm french).Also it increase the effect of 5htp ten time

Had problems digesting it

Reviewer2261819により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

I chose PH rhodiola over iherb's other selections because of its very high quality. It is completely natural and has not been artificially standardized (sort of like the way pharmaceuticals are) in any way. Unfortunately, most of the times when I took PH rhodiola, I found myself burping and repeating the flavour. It was not my favourite experience. My mom tried my rhodiola and had no problems digesting it. As such, my advice is this: if you have good digestion, go for it; if not, consider New Chapter's Rhodiolaforce300, which is also of high quality, but easier to digest.

Impressive rhodiola

Scottishdaveにより Jul 29, 2009 に掲載

As good as any rhiodiola i have ever tried.Would be my first choice when i need this herb again!

Good stuff

Reviewer1909281により Sep 13, 2010 に掲載

Great herb for people who work too hard like me. It lightens your mood and, gasp, makes me smile and laugh. I take two tablets after work, and take it three times a day over the weekend. This is because I've found it initially makes me a bit sleepy.

Why do I burp?

-adaptogenius-により Mar 24, 2014 に掲載

As a long term rhodiola user I can say that this rhodiola has a strange effect that I didn't have with other rhodiola brands. After I take it I start to burp (??) and I can feel that it makes my stomach a little bit nervous. When I burp I can feel the taste of rhodiola which is different that the taste of other rhodiola products I've tried. This burping reminds me on the feeling you have after you take low quality omega-3 fish oil. I don't like this at all. I will continue with the brands like NOW foods or, even better but more expensive Jarrow. I know that this rhodiola is a mixture of two rhodiola types but the color of this rhodiola is more yellow than brown-orange color I normally get fro other producers. The taste of this rhodiola is more like lemon...(reminds me on the taste of schizandra extract), it's not that bitter and strong like NOW or Jarrow. NOW and Jarrow have similar taste, so with this rhodiola I'm not sure I take 'real' rhodiola. It's too early to judge the effect, but this burping will keep me away considering that other products on the market does not cause this burping effect.

This does it for me!

Reviewer1497975により Jan 22, 2008 に掲載

This is, hands down, the best rhodiola I've consumed. Highly recommended!

A nice lift

Reviewer1119558により Jul 14, 2006 に掲載

Using this brand for sometime now and I really notice a difference when I stop. Great for combatting that "flatline" feeling.

Nice for relaxation

Reviewer1736531により Jul 19, 2011 に掲載

It helps me a lot with stress. I find it also great for cognition, focus (I'm taking it with Bacopa, Paradise Herbs). I tried three different extracts before this one, it's definitely the best!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 23