JA

« 前の | 1 2 3 4 | 次のページ »

This does it for me!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1497975により Jan 22, 2008 に掲載

This is, hands down, the best rhodiola I've consumed. Highly recommended!

So many uses!

9 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1842361により May 14, 2011 に掲載

I was going through a period of depression. Somehow I knew that my chemicals were just out of balance. Rhodiola has me feeling like my old self again! I use this with Ashwaganda, Jiaogulan, Bacopa and a multi-vitamin. My life is soooo diferent now!

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

great for sleep or relaxation, bad for energy

8 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3307060により Nov 22, 2010 に掲載

Great for sleeping, it mellow me ,it think it's like doing drug , really , i have no desire to drink or smoke weed ahen i take it, but at the begining i took it for energy and it is the opposit effect(excuse my english i'm french).Also it increase the effect of 5htp ten time

Works well.

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1614638により Aug 16, 2013 に掲載

This brand is the only one that mixes rhodiola rosea with crenulata. This reduces stress effectively, is full spectrum, and is produced under optimal conditions. The crenulata provides more energy. I have tried many different formulations of rhodiola and this one is hands down the best bar-none!

Had problems digesting it

7 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer2261819により Sep 06, 2010 に掲載

I chose PH rhodiola over iherb's other selections because of its very high quality. It is completely natural and has not been artificially standardized (sort of like the way pharmaceuticals are) in any way. Unfortunately, most of the times when I took PH rhodiola, I found myself burping and repeating the flavour. It was not my favourite experience. My mom tried my rhodiola and had no problems digesting it. As such, my advice is this: if you have good digestion, go for it; if not, consider New Chapter's Rhodiolaforce300, which is also of high quality, but easier to digest.

商品 1 - 5 の合計 19