JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Engaging CLL (Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia)

5 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer1548715により Feb 16, 2015 に掲載

No medical claims made. This is one more component for strengthening a body's immunity. CLL isn't fatal, it's what it does to your body's systems that is life-threatening, that and "nuking" one's immune system with chemotherapy. Decided that supplements were safer. Combining beta-glucan and RESVERATROL, my CBC showed a noteworthy decrease in WBC. Is it a cure? Don't know. All I know is that my hematologist is satisfied that medical intervention is NOT NECESSARY. That's good enough for me! Best of health to you all.

Beta Glucans

4 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Reviewer3355386により Mar 17, 2009 に掲載

I started taking this supplement about 8 months' ago as I read it was a natural immune system booster. I have been taking one capsule in the morning and one at night. I think I have had fewer incidences of colds, flu, etc. I think the quality of merchandise and the service Iherb provide is exceptional.

TRUE FULL SPECTRUM 10:1 POTENT CONCENTRATION

Reviewer1640392により Aug 07, 2009 に掲載

Paradise Herbs, Beta Glucans is naturally extracted without isolating, fractionizing or using toxic solvents, harsh chemicals or gases to ensure all active constituents. It is naturally grown with no pesticide use, no preservatives and no chemical fertilizers. This mushroom is a yeast free source of beta 1,6 and 1,3D-glucan. Great price and exceptional service.

Very pleased

Reviewer2550937により Oct 06, 2009 に掲載

Have had some flu-like symptoms and immediately began taking this with Madre Labs Vit C. Seems I'm not going to get the flu this year after all as all my symptoms went away within a few days!!

beta glucans

Reviewer1585223により Aug 21, 2011 に掲載

great. I think they are working very well. thank you

商品 1 - 5 の合計 9