JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Wow!

Reviewer3260527により Mar 15, 2011 に掲載

Astragalus is great for the spleen and lungs. We feel and perform so much better with the added qi from these veggie caps. Thank you, iHerb!

Huge Difference

Reviewer1823574により Jun 30, 2012 に掲載

I'm a mother of three who works full time and was very run down and catching every infection that my kids brought home and no matter how much rest I got, I was always tired. My gut feeling was that my adrenals were involved so I did some research on adrenal fatigue and general tonics / boosters. I started taking Eleuthero, Astragalus, CoEnzyme Q10 and D-Ribose, plus a general multivitamin. The difference is incredible. We are 2 months into winter here in Australia and by this stage I would normally have had at least three bad chest infections. I haven't had a single one. I have started feeling like I was getting a cold a couple of times but the next day it would have gone. My immune system is clearly on fire. I will definitely keep taking this combo and keep ordering it from iHerb - LOVE the low cost international shipping!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

immune system build up as well as soy isoflavone substitute!...

PracticalReviewsにより Oct 26, 2013 に掲載

ok,first i was naive and believed every word that my doctors said so i took steroids & hormones for my hot flashes and fibromyalgia.than i noticed i was inflated in my face and started to gain unporportional weight so i understood something is wrong here.i turned to soy isoflavones for the hot flashes and that was perfect for me for a few years and the fibro was dealt with strenghteing herbs extracts as well as glucosamine and a good minerals and vitamins supplement.then i researched a little more and found out that soy derived isoflavone could be also damaging in some ways so i decided to try this product as it is safer to use and has far more health advantages than soy derived isoflavones extract.i take 4 capsules a day and no hot flashes at all for me....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Excellent product

healthandlongevityにより Oct 05, 2011 に掲載

I just began taking it, so I can't report on the effects yet. However, Astragalus is beneficial for the immune system. It has also other properties, specifically the Astragaloside compound in it - restores telomeres length. The capsules are tiny and easy to swallow, clean product without any fillers indeed. I plan on taking one capsule per day (on an empty stomach with a glass of water) along with L-Carosine and N-Acetyl Cysteine. These three have synergistic effects on restoring Telomeres and extending the Hayflick limit.

Paradise Herbs, Astragalus

Reviewer2305890により Oct 14, 2009 に掲載

Helps keep my immune system in tip top shape. Have gotten only one mild cold in 3 years!

Great buy

Reviewer1852029により Nov 19, 2009 に掲載

Paradise Herbs is one company that does not use any fillers, binders, or lubricants in their capsules, unlike more famous companies.

Great Value

Reviewer2550426により Dec 03, 2013 に掲載

Great for the changing seasons when flu seems to hit me

immune system

Reviewer2419924により Jan 04, 2012 に掲載

Whenever I am under stress, or am recuperating from illness, I take these. They give me a boost, and get me back onto my feet - or prevent me from getting down with a flu/cold.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

Reviewer2139704により Jun 19, 2012 に掲載

organic and high concentration, very helpful

Small capsules, I can swallow easily!! Yippee

Reviewer3031961により Oct 14, 2009 に掲載

Astragalus works for stimulating your immune system, I Know it has been helping me.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 12