JA

お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
¥0

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

Pamela's Products, Gourmet All Natural Cookies, Peanut Butter, 7.25 oz (206 g)

¥457

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7

« 前の | 1 2 | 次のページ »

Our Favorite!!

Reviewer1988306により Mar 26, 2012 に掲載

I originally read the reviews on this cookie on iherb, and decided not to buy based on those mediocre reviews. However, I ended up buying them at my local grocery health food section, and it's become our favorite! I get these on weeks when I know I won't have time to bake homemade "sweet" items, and I freeze them and take out one at a time. We have found putting them on defrost in the microwave, is like having a warm peanut butter cookie fresh out of the oven.

nice taste

Reviewer1094096により Oct 21, 2013 に掲載

taste very nice, but a bit soft, some may find them too soft on the inside. Otherwise nice ingredients and they taste good.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

Not so good as they look like...never again!

Reviewer1534314により Sep 18, 2012 に掲載

I don`t like it :S

Not crunchy

Reviewer2836110により Nov 14, 2011 に掲載

I was expecting these crunchy, but they aren't. Too soft and had a bit strange smell. Didn't like it.

記: iHerbはこのレビューから任意の医療クレームを含蓄しません。 免責事項。

I LOVE these Peanut Butter Cookies!

BeckySueにより Mar 17, 2015 に掲載

These cookies are VERY tasty! This product has everything that you would expect in a fine gluten free peanut butter cookie. These cookies are thick and very soft so if you like crisp cookies you probably will not like these. These cookies are SO GOOD! They could have a bit more peanut butter flavor but they are great as is. I appreciate the fact that these cookies are gluten free and wheat free since I am on a gluten-free diet. These are definitely soft, chewy and delicious!

商品 1 - 5 の合計 7