JA

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Oskri Organics, Coconut Bars

KiMaLiにより Apr 26, 2013 に掲載

You get 20 bars per box. They are Kosher and gluten-free. They are also lactose free and Vegan. So just added bonuses for your health. You can indulge without the guilt! Oskri is committed to offering the best products that are grown and prepared in a natural way. They need to be stored in a cool dry place. They have a great coconut flavor for those who love coconut. The coconut is moist and sweet. A great in between meal go too. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb usually ships items out within 24 hours. You'll get your product quickly.

Absolutely delicious!

Reviewer1438643により Nov 24, 2012 に掲載

This is like eating a bounty bar without the chocolate coating. The coconut is moist and not too sweet. I love everything coconut and if you have a sweet after dinner craving eating one third of a bar would be enough to satisfy your craving.

Really great taste

Reviewer2443967により Mar 29, 2013 に掲載

I love coconut but lots of food products with coconut don't taste so good thus I wasn't expecting much of the taste side but this bar exceeded my expectation! It is moist, semi sweet, and rich in flavor. I'm very satisfied with it. Satisfy the hungry feelings also. Will buy again!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Something different for a snack.

5738469812632827560により Mar 01, 2014 に掲載

The whole family loves coconut and these bars are quite nice........just a little too sweet for us (& we do love sweet things).....even my 9yo says they're too sweet!

deelish

5375698971417088400により Sep 23, 2014 に掲載

Deelish

best...

5229881522733884386により Oct 28, 2014 に掲載

I live in the UK England and i can`t seem to get these coconut bars from any where... Then i came across iherb.com and they had the coconut bars i was looking for ages... I was soooooooo happy they delivered to the UK and the price was very good and they delivered them soooo quickly.... I`m a happy bunny and i will order from this company again.... Thank you sooo much iherb.com lesley sanderson

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Delicious texture and taste!

5035532728620294649により Oct 02, 2015 に掲載

My favorite bar! The mango one and the plain one are my favorites, the mango one tastes the same it just has little pieces of mango in it that have nice texture. I find sweetened coconut to be okay (I prefer to eat in a a savory way) but these bars are excellent! I buy them by the box.

So good!

4687279395145640727により Apr 16, 2013 に掲載

I love coconut, and these bars are simply DELICIOUS! I'm gonna order more of these! Love from Norway

Yummy

Reviewer2264261により Jan 02, 2013 に掲載

I enjoyed a small box from a local store that sells speciality items that other stores bought too much of. I loved the coconut bars but was unable to find in that store again. Found on I-Herbs, and enjoy them immensely. They are a rich, shredded coconut and are just missing a chocolate coating to make them outstanding.

tinathereseにより Apr 23, 2013 に掲載

These are amazing, my husband absolutely looves them. He says it tastes like a bounty bar just without the chocolate, he likes to eat them cold straight out of the freezer. You can also get the Oskri Coconut bars covered in chocolate if you prefer!!

商品 1 - 10 の合計 11