JA
JPY

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 チェックアウト
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Very flavoured

Bee11PTにより Feb 19, 2016 に掲載

I love this tea, the flavour is very strong - especially the ginger one. It's a bit spicier than expected, but that's one thing I personally like.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

just tea

5005516901630098822により Feb 18, 2015 に掲載

very good tea

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Delicious

5479866647373243947により Nov 13, 2014 に掲載

I highly recommend this tea. Organic, delicious, and great value.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Как же мне понравился этот чай

AnaStacyにより Oct 23, 2014 に掲載

Как же мне понравился этот чай! Чувствуется жжение от имбиря и аромат трав. Я пробовала Тулси с имбирем фирмы Пукка (Pukka) - в нем вообще почти нет вкуса, а имбирь и вовсe не чувствуется , а цена его в 3 раза дороже! Заказала себе еще одну упаковку, а то мужy тоже очень понравился. Burning sensation from the ginger and the flavor of herbs. I tried Tulsi Ginger from Pukka - there are almost no taste, ginger is not felt, and its price is 3 times more expensive!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

Perfect Tea

Reviewer3207613により Jun 23, 2014 に掲載

This has become my favorite tea and I never miss an opportunity to share it with friends!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Well-blended & tasty loose leaf tulsi tea

5280777202714427517により Jun 11, 2013 に掲載

I really enjoy the lemon and ginger flavor of this tea. The loose-leaf tea tastes much like the bag version. It has a consistent taste from cup to cup, so it's evenly blended. I love the tea canister: it's easy to open and close but seems nicely air-tight. There are a lot of health benefit claims for the herb, tulsi, but I haven't been strongly convinced that any of the claims are true. However, I enjoy the taste of this tea, and that's a good enough reason for me to drink a cup daily.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

4/5

Reviewer1551928により Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

Ok Lovely package.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

CIPRIANにより Aug 24, 2012 に掲載

seems good quality! and tasty.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My favorite tea (almost)!

MsStaeheliにより Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

I love tulsi tea. My favorite is actually the tulsi rose by the same company. This is just one variation. Tulti is very herby flavored, so I like the variety and use rose, ginger, and plain tulsi on different days during the week.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9