JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
コンボ割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートを閲覧/編集 ご購入手続き
カートの合計:
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:

iHerb カスタマーレビュー

¥884

¥1,442

のセーブ: ¥558 (39 % オフ)

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く

カスタマーの評価

5 つ星
4 つ星
(2)
3 つ星
(0)
2 つ星
(0)
1 つ星
(0)
レビュー | 英語
並び替え

Как же мне понравился этот чай

AnaStacyにより Oct 23, 2014 に掲載

Как же мне понравился этот чай! Чувствуется жжение от имбиря и аромат трав. Я пробовала Тулси с имбирем фирмы Пукка (Pukka) - в нем вообще почти нет вкуса, а имбирь и вовсe не чувствуется , а цена его в 3 раза дороже! Заказала себе еще одну упаковку, а то мужy тоже очень понравился. Burning sensation from the ginger and the flavor of herbs. I tried Tulsi Ginger from Pukka - there are almost no taste, ginger is not felt, and its price is 3 times more expensive!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Delicious

5479866647373243947により Nov 13, 2014 に掲載

I highly recommend this tea. Organic, delicious, and great value.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

just tea

5005516901630098822により Feb 18, 2015 に掲載

very good tea

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Very flavoured

Bee11PTにより Feb 19, 2016 に掲載

I love this tea, the flavour is very strong - especially the ginger one. It's a bit spicier than expected, but that's one thing I personally like.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

My favorite tea (almost)!

MsStaeheliにより Jun 05, 2012 に掲載

I love tulsi tea. My favorite is actually the tulsi rose by the same company. This is just one variation. Tulti is very herby flavored, so I like the variety and use rose, ginger, and plain tulsi on different days during the week.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

good

CIPRIANにより Aug 24, 2012 に掲載

seems good quality! and tasty.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Well-blended & tasty loose leaf tulsi tea

5280777202714427517により Jun 11, 2013 に掲載

I really enjoy the lemon and ginger flavor of this tea. The loose-leaf tea tastes much like the bag version. It has a consistent taste from cup to cup, so it's evenly blended. I love the tea canister: it's easy to open and close but seems nicely air-tight. There are a lot of health benefit claims for the herb, tulsi, but I haven't been strongly convinced that any of the claims are true. However, I enjoy the taste of this tea, and that's a good enough reason for me to drink a cup daily.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Perfect Tea

Reviewer3207613により Jun 23, 2014 に掲載

This has become my favorite tea and I never miss an opportunity to share it with friends!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

4/5

Reviewer1551928により Oct 22, 2012 に掲載

Ok Lovely package.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

商品 1 - 9 の合計 9