JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good taste

Reviewer2033466により Apr 13, 2014 に掲載

I mix this every morning in my green shake, makes the spirulina and chlorella mix easier in water, and the taste improves.It containes a lot of E and B vitamines as well as more then 100 antioxidantes witch definately is good for my body, and after using it almost every day the last year, I woulden`t be without it.

Ok

5683891828516125661により Nov 18, 2013 に掲載

I use it in smoothies, has no taste (which is good!). Have used it for about a month, sadly haven't noticed change in my skin which i hoped.

Great for my skin!

Reviewer1288127により Jul 25, 2012 に掲載

Although this is an excellent food supplement, I have been using it as a facial cleanser and it is outstanding as a cleanser! I just take about a tablespoon of the powder and add enough water to make a thin paste and massage this onto the skin - cleans and rinses well, and my skin is so soft! I wanted a replacement for the Dr. Hauschka and Jurlique facial cleansers and this is even better than either of them and at a better cost. This is a superior product, inside and out!

Neutral

nattfiskにより Jul 09, 2012 に掲載

It contains some vitamins, it taste quite neutral, but for me it didn't do anything special, so after two bottles I stopped using it. I took quite large dosages, but I didn't notice any improvement in neither my skin or weight. It was recommended for me to use before and after working out, to support restoration.

nice

Reviewer1236978により Jun 22, 2012 に掲載

use in my smoothie every day. Good sourse of vit. E

For cooking

Reviewer2847967により Mar 13, 2012 に掲載

I bought it for cooking in place of cornstarch according to one of the reviews. It doesn't really thicken the sauce like cornstarch but I like it's glass bottle packing and nice aroma. Will use it as a powder sprinkles on food instead as it has a nice nutty flavour and it's good for health.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

rganic by Nature, Pure Planet, Rice Bran Solubles, 6.4 oz (180 g)

Reviewer1537348により Oct 27, 2011 に掲載

Fantastic!

Fantastic

Reviewer2358883により Oct 01, 2011 に掲載

Love the product! was stupid that i picked international airmail so i had to wait 4 weeks on the product. But it was realy cheap!!! Love this site and loving all the pure planet products, using them every morning in a shake!

yum

Reviewer2097399により Sep 19, 2011 に掲載

Fantastic nutty flavour, great in smoothies.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

energy-boost !

Reviewer1461377により Aug 30, 2011 に掲載

fantastic source to E-vitamin, and great in combinatination woth workouts ! - Norway

商品 1 - 10 の合計 18