JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Amazing

Reviewer2704489により Jul 14, 2011 に掲載

I had warts on the tip on my finger and on my forearm as well. I started off trying to take 4/day for the first month. After the first bottle all the warts got swollen and itchy, I thought they were getting worse. Then after a week, they went back to normal but noticeably smaller. After about two weeks they started to dry up and now about 7 weeks into taking these pills they are all gone. I had a cluster on my forearm...all gone...I had an annoying one on the tip of my finger and partially under my finger nail...also all gone. I've been taking vitamins as well but have been long before I started taking these pills. I also started doing yoga around the same time as the pills but feel these were probably the reason why the warts are gone. So happy, I've had these things for years and had tried all the other organic methods of ridding myself of them and nothing worked. Definitely recommend!

Take daily!

Reviewer2607509により Jul 22, 2011 に掲載

I have had cold sores, chicken pox (who almost hasn't!) for years so we know that is the herpes virus lying dormant in ones system. This is wonderful where it keeps it in check. Another thing that started was nosebleeds all from the herpes virus, taking Pure Planet Red Marine Algae Plus works! No nosebleeds! When I ran out, I started having trouble again with the nosebleeds so I love this product and will stay on it always. I have tried other red algae and it does not work, Pure Planet red algae works! All I take is 4 capsules every morning and I'm good to go! Thanks Pure Planet and thanks Iherb for having great prices!

Works great for psoraisis

Reviewer1043650により Jan 09, 2010 に掲載

My husband is taking four of these, once a day for psoraisis and it's really helped him. He's on his 3rd bottle and his skin hasn't looked this good in years.

Very effective.

Reviewer2820970により Oct 20, 2010 に掲載

So happy I invested in this product. It has reversed my hpv and kept it at bay and not to mention I haven't been sick since I started taking it. I highly recommened people try this. Keep this stuff in stock please!

working wonderfully

Reviewer3135496により May 23, 2012 に掲載

I would normally have cold sores 2 to 3 times a year and just this past year I was having them every couple of months. Accompanying the outbreak of the sores, I would also have flulike symptoms. It was miserable for me.I had read by one dr., that Red Marine Algae was a preventive for the Herpes I virus. I have been taking 2 a day and so far.....no outbreaks and I feel great. I would highly recommend trying this product to see if it works for you as it does me.

great

LauraLeonardにより Dec 01, 2011 に掲載

I've been using this for about 5 weeks & it seems to help w/strange shingle/herpes chronic outbreak. Trying to take 12/day. They don't smell bad or repeat.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

red marine algae no real change

Reviewer2132129により Dec 10, 2011 に掲載

Hi i have been trying this product for a few weeks now and really i have noticed no real change in my symptoms. I shall continue trying and hope for the best. On the other reviews that i read prior to purchasing this item there were a lot of positive comments. Unfortunately i have seen no real difference.

great product

Reviewer3050856により Oct 03, 2009 に掲載

i have been using this product for almost 8 months. I love it, it really helps with the cold sores. In the 8 months i have been using it, i never had a cold sore. And i feel my immune system is a lot stronger.

virker

5106584104797104015により Dec 20, 2012 に掲載

kjøper den i perioder

Good!

Reviewer1111043により Feb 25, 2013 に掲載

Ok veggie caps. A bit big to swallow.

商品 1 - 10 の合計 26