JA

日本語 (0)
並び替え

Good quality product

Reviewer1562837により Mar 07, 2015 に掲載

I started taking this for HSV and have not had any outbreaks since.

works really

5420927361632222177により Dec 16, 2014 に掲載

I love using this product, it took about a week a for the effect to kick in, but once it did, i felt really great. more energy, hardly any sinus flares and my sores started to disappear. so am really impressed and will continue using it.

good red algae

5603580250023520636により Oct 19, 2013 に掲載

It's very excellent

Good product

5633077771906502501により Sep 06, 2013 に掲載

may cause discomfort

Good!

Reviewer1111043により Feb 25, 2013 に掲載

Ok veggie caps. A bit big to swallow.

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

virker

5106584104797104015により Dec 20, 2012 に掲載

kjøper den i perioder

1 人が次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています

quality product

5005400973687015734により Nov 27, 2012 に掲載

Got these for herpes. I can't say for sure this is what is helping since I take so many things, but I believe this is a top quality red marine algae, and better than most other ones.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

Still on the first glass

5129282609749306232により Nov 06, 2012 に掲載

I had a outbreak of HSV now, after a really stresseed period. I'm almost at the end of my glass of Red algae, so it did not prevent the outbreak, but it seems like my outbreak heals a bit faster, so I will try to buy one more glass to see if it will help in the future. I was thinking of buing the other red algae from NOW, but than I read that it contains different red algae in it that wouldn't help against HSV. But, this product is a lot cheeper than it is in my country, so thank you Iherb :-)

Red Marine Algae Plus

Reviewer2869993により Sep 14, 2012 に掲載

I can't say if this is preventing me from any virus attacks, but I have CFS and need all the help I can get, and since I know the other products from Pure Planet are great and high quality, I'll keep taking these - at least for a while. They are a bit pricey though, so I think I will finish this bottle and see if I notice any difference when I stop taking them before I consider buying another one.

working wonderfully

Reviewer3135496により May 23, 2012 に掲載

I would normally have cold sores 2 to 3 times a year and just this past year I was having them every couple of months. Accompanying the outbreak of the sores, I would also have flulike symptoms. It was miserable for me.I had read by one dr., that Red Marine Algae was a preventive for the Herpes I virus. I have been taking 2 a day and so far.....no outbreaks and I feel great. I would highly recommend trying this product to see if it works for you as it does me.

3 人が、次のレビューが役に立ったと感じています